Walmart's New Google Android Streaming TV Stick...

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

Walmart Android streaming stick does look like a good streaming stick for someone who want to use Android apps, play Android TV games, and use streaming services like YouTube TV and Netflix on their TV.

Hopefully, this streaming stick would be affordable.

I wonder if Walmart will release a Walmart game controller for playing Android games with controller support, and Google Stadia games.

*facepalm* I should not be shocked, but I am...

*facepalm* I should not be shocked, but I am...

I was also shocked that Wal-Mart is releasing an Android TV Streaming Stick.

I feel some people may buy a Wal-Mart branded Android TV stick because they can go to a local Walmart to ask a Walmart worker for help with tech support questions like how to plug in a streaming stick into a TV, and plug it into the power adapter?, how to use Apps?, or return the Android stick at Walmart if they don't like it, or the device is defective.

Is there even a point in a streaming stick from Walmart? There are so many decent alternatives out there that are decently priced

Is there even a point in a streaming stick from Walmart? There are so many decent alternatives out there that are decently priced

Some people will buy the cheapest available streaming stick sold at Walmart. Walmart's streaming stick would be most likely the cheapest streaming sticks from a big brand in stock at Walmart. Walmarts streaming stick maybe more trustworthy than lesser known foreign brands like TCL which the average buyer is unlikely to know much about the quality of foreign brands' product quality, and technical support helpfulness.

They most likely under price it and then all profit goes to them instead of paying to roku or whatever else.

Walmart may also decide to sell it at a lower price, so more people will go to Walmart to buy Walmart's streaming stick, and also buy the extended warranty, extra accessories like a Power surge bar, HDMI extension cable, and other things like food, sports equipment, and household tools which Wal-mart sells.

Wal-mart can choose what CPU, RAM, and video chip which the streaming stick use, so they can sell it for a lower price if they use a cheaper CPU, less RAM, and more basic video chip. Wal-mart can also make a more powerful Android TV stick if they see there are a lot of users who are interested in buying a faster, and more powerful streaming stick which can play 3D Android games, and bigger apps.

Back