Wanna Fanta, Don't You Wanna?

fantanoice

Quiet, please, it's snack time!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Hey folks, I'm fantanoice (fanta-no-ice). I've been lurking this forum for some time but finally got around to joining and contributing here. How are we all today?

I'm currently an aspiring game design student and developer, while also working as a web developer. I don't really do anything else with my life. :p

Hope we all get to be great buddies soon!

- Fanta

Hello and welcome to GF!

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :happy:

Also, nice intro you got there. :thumbsup:

very nice intro, and yes I may want to fanta :grin:

Welcome to GF, enjoy your time here.
Thank you very much, I hope to contribute well here.

Hello and welcome to GF!

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :happy:

Also, nice intro you got there. :thumbsup:
Thank you. Always have to make a good first impression. ^_^

Hi fanta! Welcome.
Heyo!

Hey there! I enjoy fanta with no ice, so long as it was refrigerated first. :)
Well, of course. ;)

I already know you. Hi.
Greetings!

Fanta gets me high so I tend to drink it with moderation, only about 500ml a day :p

Either way, welcome, glad to have you around.

And Bowser don't get creepy :p
You drink 500ml of me everyday? And it gets you high? Oh my!
:p

But seriously, thanks for the welcome. :)

Don't worry, in terms of creepiness this is quite mild for Bowser. :p

Also, yay, TWEWY avatar.

You drink 500ml of me everyday? And it gets you high? Oh my!
:p

But seriously, thanks for the welcome. :)

Don't worry, in terms of creepiness this is quite mild for Bowser. :p

Also, yay, TWEWY avatar.

I'm just addicted to Fanta, and to a bunch of other stuff :p

BTW since you seem to know Bowser well, and advice on how to get him to stop stalking me on Skype? 0.o He's giving me nightmares :p

And TWEWY rules, its by far the best DS game ever :grin:

I'm just addicted to Fanta, and to a bunch of other stuff :p

BTW since you seem to know Bowser well, and advice on how to get him to stop stalking me on Skype? 0.o He's giving me nightmares :p

And TWEWY rules, its by far the best DS game ever :grin:
Oh wow, addicted to Fanta and TWEWY? Can we be the bestest buddies ever? TWEWY is my favourite DS game as well, though 999 and Apollo Justice are very close runner-ups!

999, I finally meet someone else that played that game 0.o All my friends, while being hardcore gamers go "Whats that?" on me when I ask if they played 999. And thus my answer is Hell Yeah, we can be bestest buddies ever :grin:

I must correct my notes.

Mori loves TWEWY and 999, go on please.

999, I finally meet someone else that played that game 0.o All my friends, while being hardcore gamers go "Whats that?" on me when I ask if they played 999. And thus my answer is Hell Yeah, we can be bestest buddies ever :grin:
Ermahgerd!

Have you played VLR yet? I've recently started it. Haven't gotten any of the endings yet, though.

Ermahgerd!

Have you played VLR yet? I've recently started it. Haven't gotten any of the endings yet, though.

Not yet, I bought it a couple of weeks ago but didn't even open it yet. I'm already on a few other games and I know that once I start playing it I wont stop, so I'll start it when I finish Rogue Galaxy and Persona 3.

Not yet, I bought it a couple of weeks ago but didn't even open it yet. I'm already on a few other games and I know that once I start playing it I wont stop, so I'll start it when I finish Rogue Galaxy and Persona 3.
Yeah, I briefly stopped to finish off Apollo Justice, which I completed yesterday so I'll jump back in it next time I decide to play my 3DS. ^_^

Back