Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw the trailer. Another Rpg with story choices and waifu PLOTs lol

xfUtpla.jpg

Last edited:
Just started playing Combat is quite is fun. My Mc another Marhall Silas incarnation from DnD lol Am going with Sword and Gun Two weapon fighting setup.
pG3jojw.jpeg

Going to try to have my MC to PLOT waifu Yrliet because she's the hardest waifu in the game to PLOT lol because she (and her race) views humandkind as primitive "Mon-Keighs" lol, PLOT-Ting her will change her views on humans and eventually she enjoys PLOTing MC too lol. From stuff I read.

Kv2Pccb.png

Last edited:
Recorded one of the intro Combat. Argenta is very gung-ho lol her goal is to exterminate all heretics at all costs lol

Last edited:
So game has 3 Moral Types, Iconoclast, Dogmatic and heretical :
iAdqap8.jpeg

Read it's posible to harem the waifus lol but by endgame mc must pick 1 lol no harem ending

someone posted this on reddit on PLOT-ing waifu Yrliet lmao

"After the attack on Dargnous, she will seek you out. Agree to meditate with her and Resist the temptation at all costs!
DO NOT, TOUCH, KISS HER OR EMBRACE HER OR YOU WILL GO TO HORNI JAIL"

Dual Weapon Combat Feat baby! lol
d4lfB2V.jpeg

Defeated Chaos Spawn Monster Boss. Recorded the battle:

Game has turn based Large Space Ship/Frigate combat.

My current Space Frigate. calling it The Grand Cipher lol:

B5XQwwu.jpg

The game's cover mechanic is nice, like the classic Xcom. Xcom's weakness is the story, while this game is very story rich, so it's nice, sort of like Xcom only with a deep story + semi DnD like lol.

Last edited:
Recorded Boss Battle Vs Felek and his guards

Defeated The Sadistic Warden Boss. Recorded the battle. the guy could "resurrect" himself using the unholy lens devices on the battle map and thus had to destroy the devices before killing the boss :

Last edited:
Recorded boss battle vs many cultists, interrupting their evil ritual :

Defeated an optional monster boss. Pretty long battle because the boss monster kept teleporting around and turning the inhabitants of the sewers into its cohorts. recorded the battle:

Game is super long 16 hours and I am still in Chapter one. story is great so far though waifu Yrliet has yet to show herself lol
And my party is in dire need of a proper party member character that can do proper healing in combat and finally a healer companion joins the gang. though the healer character is a fighter class and a rather "evil" one in this game lol usually a healer character in rpg is not a fighter class character. recorded the scene:

Defeated more suicidal cultists. The battle had a time limit, they were charging the reactor pillars to blow the temple to bits. Had to move fast killing them corrupted tech priests and cultists, thus divided my squad into 2 to cover both areas at the same time or there wouldn't be enough time. especially on hardest difficulty only 2 turns time limit at the beginning, killing one corrupted tech priest gave 1 more extra turn. recorded the battle :

The capital city is in shambles under attack by cultist hordes and their mutated monsters. MC and his gang are trying to escape the city battling them while escaping the city. Recorded one of the battles in the city:

Last edited:
Back