Wasting expensive food....

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I really don't know what to say.....

I know that we shouldn't waste food...but wasting expensive food...just because..what?

Being picky? That's a bit too much for me....ugh.....
:sigh:
Never mind....just wanted to rant a bit.

Sometimes when I go out I get a much bigger meal than I expected and as much as I would love to eat it all, it not always possible.

I feel people should not waste expensive food since they will be wasting more of their money if they throw it out. Their money could of been better spent on less expensive food, or paying for utility bills like water, electricity, and gas.

I feel people should not waste expensive food since they will be wasting more of their money if they throw it out. Their money could of been better spent on less expensive food, or paying for utility bills like water, electricity, and gas.
I agree with that.
Not to mention that many people might have wanted that food, in some other areas...

I say everyone should think about this cause in the coming days it's very difficult to get food and water since everything is being polluted we should not waste food and let the environment being polluted.q

Yes...and if I remember correctly, Japanese people don't waste food at all, if they can help it right?
That's really a great habit
Side is OK to not fully eat, and ramen or soba soup is OK if not finish.
It is OK for huge food challenge because it is too much big for finish.

But waste of main food and rice is rude.

Side is OK to not fully eat, and ramen or soba soup is OK if not finish.
It is OK for huge food challenge because it is too much big for finish.

But waste of main food and rice is rude.
I see. I did remember reading something about it.
Some customs are followed by everyone....well, just like ....be a Roman when in Rome xD

My laptop speakers are dead and I can't read Japanese.
So, I am not so sure what is going on over there O.O
Crazy grandpa that will shout in a train and saying "correctly say konkyo (basis)", but one time grandpa say pronounce "konkyo" as "kongyo" (song of North Korea and it is meme in Japan).
In a train you must be silence, or talk with very low voice.

Grandpa holding American university certificate. (´・ω・`)
【正しいコンギョおじさん】あなたが正しい根拠を言え!何者なのか?特定は?その根拠を言え!

Kongyo song ↓

Crazy grandpa that will shout in a train and saying "correctly say konkyo (basis)", but one time grandpa say pronounce "konkyo" as "kongyo" (song of North Korea and it is meme in Japan).
In a train you must be silence, or talk with very low voice.

Grandpa holding American university certificate. (´・ω・`)
【正しいコンギョおじさん】あなたが正しい根拠を言え!何者なのか?特定は?その根拠を言え!

Kongyo song ↓
Lol! I get it now.
It's really funny if you think about it. One should be perfect if he/she were to preach to others.

It doesn't really matter how much I paid for it, to be honest, I could never waste food. It's not that I feel like someone could have eaten it, but I just feel bad if I ever threw away food.

I don't like wasting cheap and expensive food use electricity, and gas to cook food. Electricity and gas are sometimes limited resources since a lot of electricity is produce by burning gas and coal to produce electricity, and gas is a limited resource which can run out if we use too much gas, and there is a shortage of gas.

I don't like wasting cheap and expensive food use electricity, and gas to cook food. Electricity and gas are sometimes limited resources since a lot of electricity is produce by burning gas and coal to produce electricity, and gas is a limited resource which can run out if we use too much gas, and there is a shortage of gas.
My mansion is no gas, only electric でしょー (´・ω・`)

I never thought of that before.
Of course even the restaurants need those resources to make food and it's such a pity to waste it

Back