PlayStation Watchdogs 2

Eric Graham

Credits
So how many have seen the new watchdogs 2 trailer? To me, I'm buying into the hype train again just like I did for the first one; however, after the controversy surrounding the last graphical appearance on the first one -- I don't see how they'll let us down like that again. I think we are all in for a surprise, and a pleasant one at that.

I'll wait for reviews, but it should be good I hope.

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith That's what I always to as well. The disappointment you get after buying something you were hyped about which then turns out to be a horrible game is just immense.
Either way, hopefully the game is going to be very good and enjoyable.

So how many have seen the new watchdogs 2 trailer? To me, I'm buying into the hype train again just like I did for the first one; however, after the controversy surrounding the last graphical appearance on the first one -- I don't see how they'll let us down like that again. I think we are all in for a surprise, and a pleasant one at that.
Honestly I didn't care that much about the graphical downgrade for Watch Dogs. It might be mostly because I didn't have a decent gaming system and I tried to play it on laptop which could barely generate 20ish frames per second.

Now that I'm able to finally finish the bloody game on a fairly good PC I find the game bland. The story was mostly "gruff man gone rogue". Which I'd actually understand if his children were killed. But it was his niece. Honestly, who has gone on a hacking and killing rampage because of a niece?

Anyway, I was and still am rather disappointed that my hype before the release was not justified. I hope that UbiSoft has learned from the past mistakes and actually makes that great game that they're boasting about so much. So far the gameplay videos for Watch Dogs 2 look solid.

I don't think I really caught on to what people were complaining about with the first one. It looked good when I started playing it. I guess I can't say anything because I didn't play more than 30 minutes of the game, it just got super boring for some reason. I was highly anticipating that game as well, I pre-ordered it. I will with this one too because I'm not going to be biased. I like the way the game started in the first one. This one might be different and in some way like the first part for me.

Watch Dogs was a pretty interesting story to me, with a cyberpunk feel to it. I'm pretty stoked for Watch Dogs 2, despite the flaws of the first game.

Watchdogs for me was one of those games that had so much potential, but even though the game was good, it did fail to live up to what it could have been. Everyone (including myself) is now hoping that Watchdogs2 is going to be everything the first game promised but wasn't, and I just hope it lives up to people's expectations as a lot of the games that should be good, often disappoint. With this being the second game in the series, I don't think the game developers should have any excuse as they will be well aware of the criticism the first game got and they will be under a lot of pressure now to fix the problems. Lets just hope they can do just that.

I wish Watchdogs had more substance to it. It looks amazing when you take a first look at it, but it's mostly graphics that impress us. The first game was okay, not bad but not great. The gameplay felt somehow dull and repetitive to me... I don't know, maybe I'm just too demanding. I have high hopes for Watchdogs 2. I'm sure that if they realized the graphics are already good and all they needed to work with was the fluidity of the game play, Watchdogs 2 will be just what I hoped Watchdogs was.

Back