Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

MultiVersus, which will be a free-to-play game, is a cooperative, four-player platform fighter, a la Super Smash Bros. Based on the trailer, the initial roster appears to include, among others:

Jake the Dog and Finn the Human (AdventureTime)
Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman (DC Comics)
Tom and Jerry (Tom and Jerry)
Arya Stark (Game of Thrones)
Shaggy (Scooby-Doo)

I can't believe they really gave Shaggy the power to go Super Saiyan and Ultra Instinct. This game looks like it could be fun. Idk how I feel about it being free to play, but it does look like it could be better than another certain platform fighter that came out recently that just kinda died. It'll have to step up its game if it's gonna even come close to compare to this.

I can't believe they really gave Shaggy the power to go Super Saiyan and Ultra Instinct. This game looks like it could be fun. Idk how I feel about it being free to play, but it does look like it could be better than another certain platform fighter that came out recently that just kinda died. It'll have to step up its game if it's gonna even come close to compare to this.

Nickelodan what game now? :p

Yeah, this looks far better and more willing to try it out. For the Shaggy of the fans by the fans.

Can't wait for Rick to fight Shaggy this is really cool. Feels like a freemium type of game tho which really disappoints me. I just hope they make the most out of the experience and not make an average licensed game.

I like that the game is free to play and there is a single player mode. I like the 3D graphics. I remember watching a few of these cartoons like Bugs bunny and Tom and Jerry when I was a kid.

It's a copypasta reference. But for real the Fortnite Animation or the one from 2 years ago that looks like Death Battle?

I think its just a fan meme really, hold on... here you go:

New trailer lol

I stopped being excited for it as soon as I saw LeBron James get announced. I mean I'm not opposed to live action characters being in it, but LeBron isn't a character, he's an actual person and that just takes me out of the game entirely.

I stopped being excited for it as soon as I saw LeBron James get announced. I mean I'm not opposed to live action characters being in it, but LeBron isn't a character, he's an actual person and that just takes me out of the game entirely.

Wasn't he a toon in the recent space jam though?

Wasn't he a toon in the recent space jam though?
Probably? I dunno I didn't watch the new Space Jam, but even still he's supposed to just be LeBron James. And before anyone thinks bias, I wouldn't be any more okay if it was Michael Jordan.

Free-to-play makes it interesting for me. Will definitely give it a go to see what it is like

Back