Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Debuting during the Nintendo Direct event, a new trailer revealed that We Love Katamari is receiving a multi-platform remaster in the form of We Love Katamari Reroll + Royal Reverie. The remaster features updated graphics which highlight the game’s colorful, cartoonish aesthetic, and appears to be keeping the original release’s co-op modes. In addition to classic gameplay modes, the trailer also touts all-new levels and items to roll up, the ability to customize playlists from the game’s soundtrack, and even a new Selfie feature that lets players snap screenshots as the Prince of All Cosmos.

We Love Katamari Reroll + Royal Reverie releases on June 2 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

It is nice that We Love Katamari will also be release for older consoles like the Xbox One, PS4, and PC. It looks like a fun action game.

Yay! I really enjoyed the remaster of the first game so I'm super hyped for this. I don't think I'll get it day 1, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

The rolling keeps going. Man, that game I may have played this before, a long while ago.

Back