Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Weed/marijuana, a touchy topic for many. What are your thoughts on this stuff? Should it be legal or illegal? And is it right to use for medical purposes?

Should be legal. Less harm than alcohol and cigarettes. Could be very useful for multitudes of reasons, like government taxing it to make money, medical reasons, recreational... Less people go to jail, so they don't crowd over stupid things, and this will make the Mexican Drug Cartel less strong.

It should be legal for obvious reasons. Medical usage,it is impossible to overdose on, and could help the economy.

The reason why it was made illegal in the first place was die to nativist xenophobia with Mexican immigration and their taste for smoking marijuana.

Ofcourse that didn't help at all it only made it worse... Drug Cartel anyone??

For more information check out the movie Grass it will really open your eyes on how crooked the U.S government is.

I just hope if Weed ever becomes legal that there are the same laws which require people who smoke weed to smoke it away from other people like Tobacco since I can't stand the stinky smell of weed since it makes people smell so bad like they haven't taken a bath in days. But, I'm not sure if people who smoke Tobacco also want to smoke close to people who smoke weed since the smell are so different...

I just hope if Weed ever becomes legal that there are the same laws which require people who smoke weed to smoke it away from other people like Tobacco since I can't stand the stinky smell of weed since it makes people smell so bad like they haven't taken a bath in days. But, I'm not sure if people who smoke Tobacco also want to smoke close to people who smoke weed since the smell are so different...
I can agree that they make a law like that. Not because of the smell,but because it can gets others high. I also think a age limit should be set. (somewhere between 18-21).

However I have never had weed make me smell bad. It can make your breath smell bad though,but there is things for that.

Marijuana should be legalized, it's less or equally as harmful as alcohol or tobbaco. Marijuana is good for people with eating disorders and people with cancer. I should know because my Dad had medical marijuana until he died of liver cancer. Marijuana is a good thing it's grown in the ground like a tree or grass. It's pathetic people have to be so picky and offended by people who smoke.
Should candy be illegal because Americans are to fat? Well no but if the goverment cared about peoples weight as much as weed then we'd have Mexicans smuggling candy into America. The only reason marijuana isn't legal is because the goverment is to dumb to realize how to tax it. Plain & simple that's the answer.

They aren't too dumb to tax it, it's because of the fact that anyone can grow it. It would be easy for people to buy cheaper if they made their own, so they wouldn't be able to regulate it's taxes. And I am an American and not fat, don't even eat candy.

I read online it is not too hard to grow Weed since it is a weed.

Marijuana is a weed and it will grow in almost any conditions as long as the ground dose not frost.

http://greenhouse6.tripod.com/greenhouse/id9.html

I bet smart people just plant it in the forest or it would naturally grow in the forest naturally when the Weed seeds gets carried to the forest via wind and animal droppings, etc if weed was legal. Fewer will pay for weed overtime when more people figure out how to grow it, or find it for free except for the people who are too lazy not to grow it themselves or go to the forest or the park to pick up weed like Dandelions on grass.

Since Marijuana is a weed, over time it be even cheaper then grass seed which you can buy for 12 bucks for 3IBs online.

And that would not benefit the government, so they make it illegal. They are considering making it legal though, because even if they do make it themselves, they can put a tax on you to grow it, and it would make it easier on the people, plus it won't overcrowd the prisons with useless prisoners.

And that would not benefit the government, so they make it illegal. They are considering making it legal though, because even if they do make it themselves, they can put a tax on you to grow it, and it would make it easier on the people, plus it won't overcrowd the prisons with useless prisoners.
That is not the reason weed was made illegal. It was due to hatred toward mexicans. they seen them smoking it in the early 30's and figured make it illegal and they go away.

Watch the movie grass it will give you all the details about how weed became illegal in the u.s and all over the world. It will also show they never did do any true research on it.

Infact it wasn't until the late 50's a doctor had done some private research and had only found positive things about weed.

Maybe weed, but nothing else. Weed seems like it will be legalized in 10 years.

Back