Weird dreams

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Have you ever got weird dreams? Like getting lost, drowning, dying, losing limbs and such?

Yeah creepy but I do dream about those things... So I wanna know if anyone got similar dreams here..

I always get weird dreams, but I can never remember them. I only have two that I vividly remember.

The first one was when I was about 3 or 4. I honestly don't know if this was a dream or a childlike hallucination, but I woke up because I was thirsty so I decided to get some milk. So I very quietly made my way to the kitchen, got some milk and drank it. Then I remember being chased into the bathroom by shadowy figures that all looked like my family members. After that, I don't know what happened. I don't know if I woke up from my dream or if it was something I thought was happening because I was afraid of the dark at the time.

Either way, my next dream happened like 7 or 8 years ago, but I can remember it clearly.

I went to this old lady's house down the street, and this lady doesn't exist in real life, she was something my dream created. Anyway, she said she needed a cat sitter while she went away so I agreed to do it. Then she left the room and I started to get a sense of danger so I started to leave and she came back and locked the door. So I escaped through the window and she sent a robotic Teddy Roosevelt after me. It was fast, it was strong, it had weapons built into it. So I decided to hide in a car that happened to be unlocked that was next to the dollar store that had been built a year prior. Then the Teddy Roosevelt robot started punching the car I was in. Then my best friend showed up and we fought it.

After all these years I only have one question about that dream... why Teddy Roosevelt?

I got an dream like I fell into the river and lost my head and someone ate it it mostly cause of tiredness .

I always get weird dreams, but I can never remember them. I only have two that I vividly remember.

The first one was when I was about 3 or 4. I honestly don't know if this was a dream or a childlike hallucination, but I woke up because I was thirsty so I decided to get some milk. So I very quietly made my way to the kitchen, got some milk and drank it. Then I remember being chased into the bathroom by shadowy figures that all looked like my family members. After that, I don't know what happened. I don't know if I woke up from my dream or if it was something I thought was happening because I was afraid of the dark at the time.

Either way, my next dream happened like 7 or 8 years ago, but I can remember it clearly.

I went to this old lady's house down the street, and this lady doesn't exist in real life, she was something my dream created. Anyway, she said she needed a cat sitter while she went away so I agreed to do it. Then she left the room and I started to get a sense of danger so I started to leave and she came back and locked the door. So I escaped through the window and she sent a robotic Teddy Roosevelt after me. It was fast, it was strong, it had weapons built into it. So I decided to hide in a car that happened to be unlocked that was next to the dollar store that had been built a year prior. Then the Teddy Roosevelt robot started punching the car I was in. Then my best friend showed up and we fought it.

After all these years I only have one question about that dream... why Teddy Roosevelt?
Those are weird dreams alright.
I bet you must have been really scared with your first dream. If your family members go to know about that dream, they must have been pretty upset too. I wonder why most of us have gory dreams.

Looks like gamers dream about game like dreams. Just kidding.
As long as they aren't gory it's good
Otherwise it wouldn't be a pleasant way to wake up

Cool! and the dream ended good right?

I never got caught in the dream before waking up, so it ended good because I can escape the vampire.
At least that's a happy ending. But dreamd like these would make people restless and such. I wouldn't want to dream things like this, if I can help it.
Do you feel the same?

At least that's a happy ending. But dreamd like these would make people restless and such. I wouldn't want to dream things like this, if I can help it.
Do you feel the same?

I agree vampire dreams are not good since they can be very odd and too action packed where it is like you are running for your life as fast as you can.

I agree vampire dreams are not good since they can be very odd and too action packed where it is like you are running for your life as fast as you can.
Well, not just vampires, any supernatural being would do too.
We always run for our lives no matter what supernatural being shows up.

I've been getting a lot of weird dreams lately too. I try to remember my dreams when I wake up but if I can't then I dont really give it much thought; but, if the dream keeps on recurring even during my waking hours, I try to consult my wife or the internet and see for myself what those dreams really mean. Not that I believe in the symbolisms of dreams but if they are stuck in my subconscious then I need to know why.

I have had many dreams that are very strange, but what I remember is was when giving birth a child on a bus of truth that was very strange, since it was super distraught in the middle of street I litter the floor I started to have the child, all this it was fun then what happened all, was to laugh now than when I woke up found me very comical fashion as she was lying in the street, having a birth.

I experience that when I was a child. I remember my one weird dreams which is I am getting beat my big rocks. They are falling from the peak of the mountain and it is exactly on the top of my head and I was crying when I wake up.

I dreamed of drowning before and also falling in a cliff. If you have experience that in your dream before you probably know how it feels. And when you reach the end you will just wake up and thank God it is just a dream.

Back