Weird stuff you do?

I refuse to use the public bathroom at work and will hunt down a more prviate one to use, not sure if that counts :p

Reactions: cm2
I refuse to use the public bathroom at work and will hunt down a more prviate one to use, not sure if that counts :p
I don't think that's weird. I've always tried to avoid public restrooms, ever since I was in grade school. I think they are generally unsanitary and gross, lol.

My hubby does this so it's not weird.

As far me......
- My hubby says I wash my hands like a surgeon prepping for surgery.
- My hubby says the same thing about me when I'm brushing my teeth....he says I look like I'm prepping for surgery.

I use an older style flip phone cell phone which has a small LCD screen and number and navigation buttons on the bottom. It can sometimes feel weird using a flip phone which is less popular these days.

That's a great habit. Not weird in my book.

I use an older style flip phone cell phone which has a small LCD screen and number and navigation buttons on the bottom. It can sometimes feel weird using a flip phone which is less popular these days.

My dad does this. One of my husband's friends did this too earlier this year when he finally broke down and got himself a smart phone. I was afraid he would have broke it by now.

I don't think that's weird. I've always tried to avoid public restrooms, ever since I was in grade school. I think they are generally unsanitary and gross, lol.
I do this as well nothing gross about it. if I had a choice I would prefer to use a employee washroom or staff then public ones as they are bit more maintained and cleaned.

My hubby does this so it's not weird.

As far me......
- My hubby says I wash my hands like a surgeon prepping for surgery.
- My hubby says the same thing about me when I'm brushing my teeth....he says I look like I'm prepping for surgery.
It would have been very easy for you when the whole wash your hands often cos of COVID was brewing lol.

Mine is washing my meal plates immediately I'm done eating. I was talking with a lady friend of mine yesterday and she was like that's not possible for her.

I try to get in the habit of washing my hands before using the bathroom and then when I am done.

This is what my grandma tried to make me do, but it never worked out the way that she expected. I wouldn't want to do such funny thing at all.

This is what my grandma tried to make me do, but it never worked out the way that she expected. I wouldn't want to do such funny thing at all.
Imagine eating with germy or sweaty hands. Then that would apply to the bathroom too. You get stuff on your hands and it might spread to everything else.

Imagine eating with germy or sweaty hands. Then that would apply to the bathroom too. You get stuff on your hands and it might spread to everything else.

The point is that I understand why I should do the washing of hands after and not before it.

Another weird stuff which I'm sure most people do is pressing their phone when doing toilet business. If I enter into the rest room with my phone, I'm not coming in 1hr lol.

Back