Weird YouTube Glitch

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So I woke up to check my subscriptions and I see this:

upload_2017-3-26_4-32-51.png

There's a huge amount of videos that aren't there that were there yesterday. For example, I know for a fact TheRunawayGuys uploaded, StephenPlays uploaded yesterday as well. Along with SpaceHamster, NintendoCapriSun, and Yuriofwind. Their video have even disappeared from the whole page, not just yesterday, thought I should clear that up.

Is anyone else having this issue, because it's honestly the worst thing ever. And I've checked, I'm still subscribed to all the people above. The videos were there yesterday, and they aren't now. Unless it removes them after watching them, but as you can see, I have some videos I watched there, and I didn't watch some of them yesterday.

I haven't noticed anything wrong with my subscription list but it probably is just a little bug. YouTube tends to have many little glitches and bugs nowadays which a lot of youtubers are complaining about because its costing them subscribers.

Luckily it's updating my subs normally, but everything from Friday onward is missing like how it is in the picture. But as long as it keeps giving me videos, it's not a big deal I guess. At the time I flipped out because there were video I hadn't watched yet and I didn't want to forget.

I could have sworn I posted here last night, huh. Anyways, you still having the issue? What browser you using? Does it happen in other browsers?

I could have sworn I posted here last night, huh. Anyways, you still having the issue? What browser you using? Does it happen in other browsers?
Not really. It's kinda weird. Like all the subs from those people are gone from Saturday and before, but the uploads are showing up as normal. It's really hard to explain. Like it only shows Game Grumps, Chuggaa, and few other subs and nothing else from Saturday and anytime before that.

Also I'm using Chrome.

Not really. It's kinda weird. Like all the subs from those people are gone from Saturday and before, but the uploads are showing up as normal. It's really hard to explain. Like it only shows Game Grumps, Chuggaa, and few other subs and nothing else from Saturday and anytime before that.

Also I'm using Chrome.

have you tried it in firefox or a different browser?

Back