Welcome Seiji!

Thank you, Yoshi.
happy.gif

Actually, I think it would be more fitting to say "welcome back," as I used to be known as "TeamNES1" on DSU. And since the Nintendo 3DS Community is a newer establishment, I decided to go by a new name. Plus, for some reason, "Seiji" sounds pretty cool to me, hence my decision.

Thank you, Yoshi.
happy.gif

Actually, I think it would be more fitting to say "welcome back," as I used to be known as "TeamNES1" on DSU. And since the Nintendo 3DS Community is a newer establishment, I decided to go by a new name. Plus, for some reason, "Seiji" sounds pretty cool to me, hence my decision.

Well then welcome to the community. Always good to see returning faces and new ones alike.

Welcome to N3DSC! I see you are planning to write a fan fiction soon/ have started a fan fiction, good luck with it!!

Thank you, everyone.
happy.gif

Welcome to N3DSC! I see you are planning to write a fan fiction soon/ have started a fan fiction, good luck with it!!

I actually have the Pokémon-based fan fiction all pre-written, and all I need to do is tone down some of the unnecessary strong language before posting. I'll let you guys know when I'm done with it. It'll give you something to look forward to.
wink.gif

Thank you, everyone.
happy.gif

I actually have the Pokémon-based fan fiction all pre-written, and all I need to do is tone down some of the unnecessary strong language before posting. I'll let you guys know when I'm done with it. It'll give you something to look forward to.
wink.gif

Ok, great! I can't wait to take a look!

Howdy, and welcome to N3DSC. If you can think of a better acronym, please let me know.

Back