Well Met!

Aensland

Succubus
Awards
Credits
Pleased to meet you all. I hope to make many friends here and maybe a few local offline as well.

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! I see you've already posted here quite a few times, so I think you know how to use the forum already and don't need any assistance with that.

Enjoy the site!

Hey, there, new guy! Welcome to the our community! Give it a few days and i'll sure you'll have plenty of friends here. Have fun, see you on the boards.

Thank you both. I feel very honored and welcomed being here. And yeah, I ran a few forums way back in 2003. Used to do Web Design before I got into PC Tech work.

Hey, have you been around PCW forums? People there are really nice too... although they don't talk much about gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this is my first forum in I can't tell you how long. I used to be admin and moderator for a few of forums and owner of one - all to do with RPing on and offline - back in early 2000 before I lost the internet do to traveling for a couple of years. Then I joined Go-gaia which is now Gaiaonline and was there for several years before children and hackers scared me off. So, other than Playstation Home (which my PS3 was stolen and the cops said talk to sony and sony said talk to the cops thus nothing got done and I can't afford to replace it) this is my first stint back into a social online community.

What is PCW? All I see in a bing search are wrestling forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back