Well this is a depressing thought...

Well i feel the same in terms of spending so much time online, looking for deals and hoping for new release dates or announcements. But then on the other hand I do enjoy SSF IV and PES 2011 as well as Ridge Racer quiet abit and my computer is can smoke a PS3 if it runs a game with a good engine, so I got loads coming up on that. Portal, Brink, Duke Nukem in June... im currently playing shift 2 and Crysis 2. So game wise I'm stacked. But yea, the games im looking forward to aren't out for a while, Hope Metal Gear Solid, won't take too long

I have similar situations a lot. My way of combatting that is getting LONG open world RPG games on PC. They can last quite a while even after the quests are finished. Especially if the game is modifiable. Oblivion, Morrowind, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Grand Theft Auto, Mafia 1 and 2, etc. That's what I've been playing almost exclusively lately. Probably my favorite type of game too.

It's the same way for me,but lately ive been replaying some of my favorites like Paper Mario and Pikmin.Im also still trying to get everything on Super Mario Sunshine though.

And Andy, have you tried videogamesplus.ca? They ship to Australia (i think) and have reasonable prices.

It seems that they have FF III & FF IV for 19.99 bucks each.

Have you tried to order stuff from them? How long is it takes for them to deliver their stuff?

Some of their stuff are more expensive but some are cheaper compared to the online shop that I am using. If it's good then I would want to try this shop
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the same way for me,but lately ive been replaying some of my favorites like Paper Mario and Pikmin.Im also still trying to get everything on Super Mario Sunshine though.
It took me years to get the motivation to get everything in Sunshine, mostly because of those blue coins. HAVE FUN!

I game more than I read and post. But the gaming is what allows me to post. As an example, I'm zipping through Pokemon White right now so that I can start working on my review.

Back