What 3DS games did you buy?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
If you've bought the 3DS, which of the launch games did you buy to go with it? More to the point, were there any regrets here, like any games you wish you hadn't have bought? And what games were the better choices?

I bought Super Street Fighter IV, PES 2011, and Samurai Chronicle (haven't tested Samurai Chronicle yet since I just ordered it from online shop a few days ago).

Btw, I exchanged Rayman 3D to Super Street Fighter IV.

Rayman is good but I don't really like it that much compared with other games so I kinda regretted that I chose Rayman 3D instead of Rabbids 3D.

i bought pilotwings at bestbuy for $30 couple days ago.... i regret buying it because i suck at controlling airplanes! Or anything that flies!!! lol. I gave it to my little brother. Now i am waiting or zelda to come out because i never played it before. =P (noob nintendo gamer here XD )

I haven't bought any launch titles yet, so I'm pretty much just entertaining myself with Pokemons Black and SoulSilver (which I still haven't beat
tongue.gif
) until the other games come out. I also spent a solid week beating 999. It would have taken longer but I played like six hours a day. That game is so much win. :3

none.i'm waiting until the good 1st party games come out.

Got Street Fighter, Pro Evolution, Ridge Racer and Tom Clancy Ghost Warrior. They all are really good and can be very addictive. Got tom clancy yesterday, so not that far yet, but still a very good RPG. I think i play Street Fighter the least by now, just cuz I have been playing street fighter for years and there isn't much to progress in anymore. Trying to finish the other games right now, so I just hit up the online battle with street fighter. Ridge Racer and Pro Evolution are definitely addictive, as long as you like soccer or racing. Ridge Racer probably has more features

Back