What 3DS games do you own?

Here is my 3ds collection. I also have [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics thats not on the list and on preorder i have Mario Tennis, Battleship, and i am planning to add Kindgdome Hearts, Paper Mario, Super Mario Bros 2, Epic Mickey, Animal Crossing and a few more
biggrin.gif
[/font]

62fabf92920d11e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

yeah i know!! Im a girl so i like girly games like cooking mama but also love rpgs and boyish games like kid icarus or Resident Evil lol.

^Not quite, although I have to wonder why the Sims 3, it's probably better on a lot of other consoles to be honest.

I have various 3DS games such as Tales of the Abyss, Idge Racer 3D, Tetris, Mario kart 7, Pinball 3D, Pro evolution soccer, Takken, One piece the unlimited cruise SP, Resident evil etc.

Right now I only have Ocarina of Time 3D. Pretty sad I know but I've got a full preorder on Animal Crossing 3D and throughout the past I've had Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, and Pilotwings Resort. I may not have as many games as some of you but they are a little expensive and I've been buying a lot of Skylanders.

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D
2. Super Mario 3D Land
3. Kid Icarus Uprising
4.Mario Kart 7
5. Pokemon Rumble Blast (don't get!)
6. Colors! 3D

And a number of virtual console games...

I don't have as many as I would like (as in I don't yet have all the games I want) Right now I have:

1)Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D
2)Super Street Fighter IV 3D edition
3)The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
4)Kid Icarus Uprising
5)Mario Kart 7

I plan on getting: Dead or Alive Dimensions, Heroes of Ruin, Super Mario 3D Land, Cave Story 3D, Ridge Racer 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Tekken 3D Prime Edition, Tales of the Abyss 3D , Resident Evil Revelations, Shinobi, Mario Tennis Open, BlazeBlue: Continuum Shift II, Harvest Moon 3D: Tale of Two Towns, Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D plus many more future 3DS games.

I feel that I will have a pretty good collection going once I have all of these games.

I have:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Kart
Starfox64 3D
Legeld of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
Super Mario 3D Land

I have Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. It's probably going to stay that way for a while until one of the other Mario-related games comes around.

I have Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. It's probably going to stay that way for a while until one of the other Mario-related games comes around.
Are you gonna get Paper Mario?

I've got:

Kid Icarus, Ocarina of Time... The End.
I guess games you traded to gamestop because you finished them doesn't count?
I wanted Rayman cause I liked the wii version but the characters on the 3DS screen are too dang small! (I tried the demo)

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Resident Evil Revelations[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Those Are The Only 2 Games That Appealed To Me...Merceanies 3D is what made me buy a 3DS in the first place[/font]

Oh boy...hmm

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Pilotwings Resort
Mario Kart 7
Star Fox 64
Super Mario 3D Land
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Tales of the Abyss.

My birthday's coming up and I asked for Sonic Generations (looks like I made a judgement error there according to these comments) along with a DS and Wii game. Planning on buying Kid Icarus: Uprising with my own money (thus why I didn't ask for it). Nothing preordered, but Luigi's Mansion, Smash Bros, NSMB, Paper Mario...all those WILL be added.

I have:
1. Mario Kart 7
2. Super Mario 3D Land
3. Pokemon Rumble Blast
4. Resident Evil Revelations
5. Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
6. LoZ Ocarina of Time 3D

And a few Virtual console games also.

3dsgamecollex.jpg

CRUSH 3D is brilliant by the way!
smile.gif
Wished it had a level designer/editor.

Currently trying to get my hands on Tales of the Abyss, Heroes of Ruin, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy, Bit. Trip Saga, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Steel Diver, Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil Revelations.

Looking forward to New Super Mario Bros 2, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing 3DS, Fantasy Life, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D, Scibblenauts Unlimited, Shin Megami Tensei 4, Beyond The Labyrinth, Boulder Dash-XL 3D, Coaster Creator 3D, Battleship (3DS), Cave Story 3D.

.....I like my 3DS.
biggrin.gif

I now also own Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.
Haven't started playing it yet, though.

ive got mario kart 7 rayman 3d that allso far and got loads on my r4

Back