What 3DS version do you have?

What 3DS version/model do you have?

• Standard 3DS

Votes: 46 68.7%
  • 3DS XL

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Other (in case a new revision gets released in future)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a Standard 3DS, I dont think I wont change it because is the Zelda Edition, and I love it!

You lucky SoB... lol I had a chance to get that on discount but the Ex needed meds from passing out the same day from some bug. They were going to discount me it to 120.00 because the delivery shipment got soaked so all the boxes were ruined and had to be marked down.

i have the standard limited edition Legend of Zelda 3DS. If i were to get a new one today, it would be the Fire Emblem 3DS. I love fire emblem and the design and color is really nice. I personally don't think the XL version is worth it since its a lot harder to carry around since it doesn't really fit into normal size pockets. Even if it did, it would stretch out the pocket/leave marks. Additionally the 3DS is not known for its graphics... It's already depressing enough seeing pixelated graphics on the normal 3DS why have a larger screen to only see the pixelated graphics more blatantly obvious?

Really would have loved the Pikachu XL but I currently have the blue XL. Originally got the smaller purple 3DS but the screen was too small for me personally. Got used to my DSi XL.

I heard the XL sucks by alot of people so Im sticking to my stardard for now.

Aw, well I have had both and I will just say that personally, they are both great systems~ Haven't had any problems.

I heard the XL sucks by alot of people so Im sticking to my stardard for now.

Aw, well I have had both and I will just say that personally, they are both great systems~ Haven't had any problems.

If they came our with a really cool limited edition XL I would probably give in and get it lol

i have the original, i didnt even know theyed make a n XL, which IMO, is kinda dumb, but i wouldve gotten it over my regular anyways because i like bigger things (stop laughing)

I own an XL, although I'm actually switching back to standard. Which I highly doubt many people are picky enough to do. The XL's upscaling is the main reason for the switch... I don't know, it just really bugs me to a point where I'm thinking about the pixel density more than the game.

I have an XL, and love it to pieces. I bought a regular 3DS when Star Fox 64 3D first came out, but quickly stopped playing it as it was too small for me to hold comfortably, and it sat around a year until I traded it in for an XL. All the stores around me have had XL's out for their demo stations since then, but a week or so ago, I stumbled across a standard in Target. I was absolutely astonished I'd ever owned a regular 3DS, so tiny I can't believe I ever even thought to buy one.

Standard 3Ds.

I've seen the XL. It's as big as a wii console.

I bought a black & red 3DS XL without knowing how big it is compared to the standard 3DS :p

After seeing the standard I am glad with the choice I made, the standard is much smaller than I would have thought! The only issue is (as mentioned before) is that it is not exactly easy to carry around which isn't too much of a worry if you don't go out alot >.<

I just saw one with Pikachu on it. Crap, I never noticed that before. I wish I had bought it.

I had my standard cosmo black 3ds since launch andI bought a awesome Metal Gear Solid 3D Kit for it, so now it looks awesome!

I'm deciding on whether or not I should trade in.

I got the standard 3ds on the day it came out at Midnight.

Back