What 5th Gen Pokemon game are you getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoChannel

And here we are!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I think I'm going to get Pokemon Black. Pokemon Black is alot cooler in my opinion, from what I've seen.
What version are you getting? If you already have it, you should list the version(s) you got!

=^w^=

I wanted to get black, but than I heard that Zekrom would be version-exclusive to White, so I want white just to catch Zekrom.

If however I hear that there is a way to obtain Zekrom in Black (before OR after hall-of-fame) than I'll go for Pokemon Black.

I use Pokemon Black mainly because of Reshiram, but I'll end up getting White too, and then the next game with both Reshiram and Zekrom most likely.

I'm getting Pokemon White because of Zekrom. Frankly I love electric types and having the main legendary as one, I couldn't help myself.

white to get zekrom

Can't you get both? I don't play Pokemon, so I wouldn't know about this stuff.

There's another difference. There is a version exlusive area in each game. Pokemon Black has "Black City" while White version has "White Forest". I plan on buying Pokemon Black even though I already beat the english patched Jap game. Also, Black City sucks....it's just a big square area....it's quite boring. Though Reshiram is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
probably pokemon white, just because like the color white better then black. exclusive pokemon dont matter to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to probably get whichever one my girlfriend doesn't get so I can help her complete her pokedex. I'll get both if I have enough money though.

So do you pay for legendaries now or did I read that completely wrong?

What he means is that he isn't going to pay to get both versions. He just wants one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back