What anime has left a personal impact on your life?

Emily185

Awards
Credits
To me it was Welcome to the NHK.

I was able to fully relate with the main character and although it hasn't changed me it has made me reflect on life and come to my senses.It has taught me that you aren't always gonna have people to help you life is not meant to be lived so easily and carefree you're not gonna be a kid forever.

How about you guys?

Oh boy I got to rummage through my 90s memories during the goldenage of toonami. I think it was Gundam Wing with all of its seriousness.

None, really. Anime made me feel emotions, but they were temporary, and I can't say that they have had a long-lasting impact on my life.

Dragon Ball Z. My nephew and I are still training daily for when the aliens eventually make first contact with earth. We've seen what the saiyans can do, and we're not taking any chances.

Serious answer though: Outlaw Star. It was the first non-beginner anime that I had ever seen and manage to watch all the way through and it shaped my love for small ensemble casts and space operas. Gene Starwind was an absolute badass and I really hope he gets another adventure someday.

Dragon Ball Z. My nephew and I are still training daily for when the aliens eventually make first contact with earth. We've seen what the saiyans can do, and we're not taking any chances.

Serious answer though: Outlaw Star. It was the first non-beginner anime that I had ever seen and manage to watch all the way through and it shaped my love for small ensemble casts and space operas. Gene Starwind was an absolute badass and I really hope he gets another adventure someday.

Outlaw Star, I truly need to watch that again. Also you should check out Heroic Age if you liked OS.

Well, nothing.

I really like anime and there are many quotes in it...but...they never impacted my personal life to be honest.

I used to think they did, but no.

Back