What are the things you missed in your childhood memories?

Monika

Full GL Member
Credits
We were once young boys and girls, right? I want to know if there's anything that everyone missed and why...

I'll start

I miss playing hide and seek with my friends because I can hide to small spaces but now I get claustrophobic about it...

how about everyone?

I miss anime like DragonballZ being on regular cable TV, and watching anime for many hours per day. There is not much anime on cable TV, so if there is an internet outage, or I don't have a physical version of the anime on DVD/Blu-Ray, I can't watch the anime.

There are many things.... like who I could practically get away with anything and it used to be fun.....
no would judge and no one would try to make you do things you don't want to....
ugh.....

Having nothing to worry about other than homework and what to watch in the cinema :oops:

It's fun to be a kid because you are worry-free but a caterpillar needs to be a butterfly sooner or later...

My friends!!! Huhu I miss them so much, as we grow older each and almost every one of my friends left our city so apparently we grew apart. We used to do almost everything together like playing hide and seek, doll house, dancing, skating ( Every month ). But now there's only 4 of us left in our city but only me and "gen" still bond.

Mostly school days. Those days were awesome to play and rome on the streets

I remember a time where I spent much more of my time outside just exploring the area and looking for bugs and other wildlife. I don't necessarily regret doing what I do now, which involves spending much more time indoors, but I do miss that general feeling of just having fun outside with few boundaries. Those areas I spent a lot of my childhood in are very different nowadays; all those fields and groves have been paved over and turned into new housing subdivisions. I can't really blame any one person in the process of all of the change, but the constant creep of the city into every crevice it can find does leave me feeling a bit nostalgic and depressed.

I was one of the kids that play outside, but now the fun & excitement's in the video games... haha, its true!

I still try to make it an effort to at least go outside and walk once a day. I would even try to go to the park and play some basketball. Alone or with people already there. The weather here has not been letting me be able to do that (its been raining for 2 weeks, on & off) so video games it is!!! xD

My cousin who studies high school play online games like rummy and earn money. I was shocked.. Is it really their age to play online games

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss playing with my friends outside, way before the technology wave. stuff like POGS, jack & ball, tops, improvised bowling -- except the bowling ball would be your shoe & a bunch of cans at the end. haha
times were simple back then.

Back