What are you expecting for presents this Christmas?

Raidriar

iSexy
Awards
Credits
Or what you would want under the tree.

I myself am not expecting a whole lot, if anything. I really don't need much, just fairly expensive wants. Like the giant Wacom touchscreen tablet-thing that's like 2ft wide.

Edit: Turns out, that thing is 2 grand. Time to cross that off my list...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a good Android phone of some sort (at long last!) My Mom says that's exactly the only thing I'm getting. I think it's already under the tree too. I will be needing it to go to college on Feb 3

I've also asked for any spare money that's left after buying that expensive thing. ^

Nothing here. I am buying myself the 3D Streets of Rage for 3DS when it comes out later this week, but other than that, nothing.

One thing I'm expecting for sure. Home cook Tamales. This year, if I remember I will try and help out. As for presents, nothing at all. Although I am most definitely buying myself a $20 eShop card for when my trial in PokeBank comes out. If anything I believe my Christmas came a bit early with my Mario and Luigi 3DS XL bundle. ^^

I'm probably getting a new bed along with other stuff, since I saw a recite that said $658.00 on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I don't get anything I hope it's Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds.

I happen to be aware that I'm getting a sword. An epee to be precise, for fencing. But I just like to say I'm getting a sword.

I'll definitely be getting Super Mario 3D World along with Cod:Ghosts or Batman Arkham Origins on my Wii U. Some movies and cologne are probable. Possibly a digital camera. Not really sure what else to expect, every time I had to write down a Christmas list for somebody, all the gifts were different. Hopefully I'll have some nice surprises!

My wife got me Link Between Worlds for Christmas but she decided to give it to me early :)

Back