What are your sleeping patterns for the day? How often can you pull all nighters?

Shucks lately I haven't been getting much sleep.
Commuting to work, doing work and then house chores.....god. I don't like my life right now.

My sleep pattern is all over the place. Mostly depending on what I'm working. Throughout the summer I worked mostly nightshifts so it was pretty common for me to be going to bed between 4:00 and 7:00 and then waking up somewhere between 12:00 and 15:00. (Depending on what time I had to be at work of course. Like if I had a later start time like 21:00 then I'd sleep later than if I had a 17:00 start time.) I always tried to get right about 8 hours sleep. (I could go with as little as 5 hours but it was not overly fun. Similarly over 8 hours just made me more tired.)

Though there were still plenty of instances where I'd be work until like 4:00 then go home (get there, get ready and be in bed by 5:00) and get only a few hours sleep then be called to work again.

Other times I'd work from like 8:00 until 15:00 and then end up having to go do a night shift. (A few times ended up with me being up 23 hours in a row.)

Back