What could've made SM3DLand better?

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble
Awards
Credits
*See title*

Not that I'm saying it's a bad game, which it's not, but just saying what would've you liked to see in the game to make it better?

For me, like in SM64DS, I would've enjoyed mini-games off to the side to play.

I think it could've done better with a bigger variety of challenge in the special world. All I ever really saw were enemy changes, 30 second challenges, and cosmic mario. Yeah, a bigger set of challenges would have been wonderful.

Yoshi. Nuff said.

this game is ruined by these 2 things
1. stage 1-2 it's possible to get 999Lives in about an hour. the part right next to the flag with the star on the other side of the wall. tearing down the three koopa, two double goomba stacks, the black piranha plant the other two piranha plant on the far ledge that can be reached by dashing and jumping over and if you collect the coins in the begining that will add up later jump off cliff and repeat you must dash the entire path without letting go of dash button you can get like 5-7 lives a trip but you do lose one for commiting suicide.

2. that immortal raccon thing that appears after you die or commit suicide on a course you havn't cleared.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have been better if they added minigames!

Yoshi would have been good to.

Perhaps also have more variety in regards to boss fights

Back