What did you do today?

woke up and went to school.

Nothing much.
As it is a holiday, I have done nothing but sleeping, drinking and browsing MUHAHAHA

Today is a holiday in our place like the 4th of July in the US. So I woke up quite late, some 2 hours more of added sleep, ate breakfast, and now pounding on the my keyboard keys for some additional online income. Just lately, I plan to come up with my own food business and I plan to do some sketches regarding the business place. I just hope that I'll be able to do it and not inordinately postpone it for some other time, again.

Not much really just woke up took care of the dog, fed it, walked it then I just played, I played some Pc games then after that I got bored and decided to, for once in a while do some sit ups hahaha lol but that was my highlight of the day though, then I went to cook up my lunch and now I'm again sitting at my laptop

I woke up and quickly went over the Nintendo Direct past mid night.
Lots of focus was put on Smash Bros. Special, and I found the new bits regarding Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Ibui to be interesting.
Other than that it felt more like a repeat from what was already shown last year.

Firstly, I took a bath. Then I played CS:GO and insulted my team like a drunk russian on how bad they play.

I think that I did a great job.

I went to a team lunch today and its kinda ..okay I suppose.
My team knows that I don't touch food, that's been touched by others, so they were thoughtful and offered it to me first. I am grateful to my manager.

We just go to the mall and bought school supplies. School is coming and my younger brother and sister needs to buy their notebooks. We also bought groceries for our everyday use. We ate after that and then go home.

Back