What did you do when the site was down?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
For about a month or so?

Did you check whether Talk Nintendo was up? Just go about your daily routine and forget about the site? Something else?

I kept in touch with Vincerific and a few other members while the site was down. So I checked back in every weekend to see if it was online. I did go on with my daily routine, but I did not forget about the site.

I came here every hour or any time I had time to see if it was back. I was very lonely.

I checked every few days or so…this isn't my primary forum, but I enjoy checking up here every now and then and missed it while it was gone.

Yeah, I was also mostly on WarioForums. ^^ I don't have any other forums that I visit regularly. :p

I kept in touch with Smoke, Porkman, and several other members through our usual method via Skype whilst refreshing the forum's tab (which I never close) about 3 times a day until I began speaking with you via e-mail about it. lol

I was on the Wario Forum and another forum while watching some Death Battles, Game Theories, and competitive Smash/Pokemon on Youtube. I also browsed different game remixes or other things.

I eventually forgot about the site when it was done, when I heard it was up I didn't even both to check for a week or so. During the site down I was actually moving to a new location so I had a lot of things on my hands and I just couldn't keep checking if the site was back up.

Back