What did you make of Microsoft at E3 2019?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits

You can watch the whole conference above. My takeaways:
  1. You can see why Sony chose to skip this years, Microsoft didn't really say much as they have one eye on next console.
  2. No third party titles at all really, which was a surprise. Not sure where they get an audience this year now...
  3. Lots of marketing/tie ins from Microsoft at the moment
  4. Not a great E3 this year
  5. Basically no gameplay shown. Fed up of CGI trailers.

Mostly watched it for Tales Of Arise reveal and more Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Tales Of Arise is looking good! and Fallen Jedi needs more intel. With Halo, looks like Cortana is no longer evil and crazy like in the previous game, looks like Master Chief/Cortana ship is continuing after a "hiccup" in the previous game lol
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Microsoft Flight Simulator looks quite exciting. It's a shame that the PS4 won't have a flight sim and I'm not really going to get the Xbox just for a flight sim :(

Microsoft Flight Simulator looks quite exciting. It's a shame that the PS4 won't have a flight sim and I'm not really going to get the Xbox just for a flight sim :(

Microsoft Flight Simulator looks good in a trailer but when you actually have tried any of the series it's quite boring because no combat or war story campaign at all only you flying around the world, DCS the Combat Flight Sim that I am playing daily on the other hand is full of "real-life" air to air and air to ground combat with war story campaigns based on real events, so DCS for the win imo, the F-14 Tomcat and F/A-18 Hornet for DCS trailers:

Last edited:
I've been at it once long time ago back in 2000's. I can say it changed quite a lot!

Back