E3 What did you think of Xbox E3 2018?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I thought it was a strong showing, getting 5 new first party studios, including Ninja Theory, is a statement of intent for the future, and the games shown looked great, even if most were multiplatform still.

I'd give it a solid 8.5/10

Looks like they focused on software which was needed, from my own personal tastes I was kind of overjoyed at the reveal of Battle Toads.

Looks like they focused on software which was needed, from my own personal tastes I was kind of overjoyed at the reveal of Battle Toads.
Software especially for the future, when these new studios start revealing games there will be a lot of new exclusive IP. However that likely won't really come into play until next generation.

Battle of toads was just as interesting part of the game; I enjoyed it quite much. The improvement in the software use even made it most user-friendly. I give the developer a great commendation.

Yes,it was an upgrade in their software which was a right step in the right direction, it great as well that battle toads game is one of their surprises after a long while since the last battle toads game was released.

I still relive the moments of Battle of Toad; such and interesting one. The sound and graphics are most superior and of top quality.

Back