What do you do in the gym?

lorcan

Awards
Credits
At the moment I do a 5 rep and 5 set programme one for legs and upper body,in this programme I use heavy weight so I can build muscle fast, though I change my programme every 6 weeks, so I will post what I am doing next.

Goes to 3DS website and posts about his workout routine... Ha... haha. Ha.

Goes to 3DS website and posts about his workout routine... Ha... haha. Ha.

You know, not for nothing but making fun of him doesn't do anything for you. This area is for all interests outside of gaming and fitness happens to be a great thing to take interest in. Not all of use hardcore gamers are cliché greasy, obese slobs.

@Lorcan:

I don't have a gym account but I have an Iron Gym. I do pull-ups in 4 different ways on it, take it off of my door-frame and do pushups on it as well. Then I have recently begun doing handstand pushups by propping myself against the wall upside-down then walking to the center of the room on my hands to do pushups. I can only do about 10 that way on a good day so far though lol I usually just do normal pushups on my wrists then palms then wrists then palms again. I have a problem with my right knee so I can't do any high-impact things or stuff that involves bending it like sit-ups would. If i bend my knee or even move it left or right (like swinging it over a armrest on a chair) it locks up do to an old Martial Arts injury I obtained at age ten, but if you have any suggestions for things to do at home to build some bulk on my chicken legs, I'd be more than grateful.

I battle the leader for a badge so I can prove that I'm the best like no one ever was.

Lmfao! Now I am picturing those aforementioned reps being done by benching a steelix.

"RRRGGH Ah okay, 20 steelix benches done and now to curl some geodudes."

I used to go spin at the gym a lot. Now that I bought a road bike, I ride outside instead. I feel the elements outside give me a better workout than the gym does.

Back