What do you enjoy the most about Grand Theft Auto?

MisterRay97

Awards
Credits
What are the good things you like about the Grand Theft Auto games? I really like the concept of stealing any car you want and having a huge city to be explored. I also like driving around, shooting random people, police chases, etc. Also, GTA games usually have single-player storylines with decent length.

I think the thing that I really enjoy about GTA games is just being able to cause so much havok. The GTA game for me that I really think that took the cake for it all has to be 5. That game has been the best game that I have ever played in my entire life. In that game I can literally do almost everything that I would be in jail for in my real life.

I will say though that all GTA games have been fun and that I have really enjoyed every single moment of each of the games.

I love how I can just save my game, head into an intercection and just wreak havoc for half an hour, killing every person that comes around and blowing up every car that has the misfortune of driving by, doing this until the police or military finally manage to kill me.
Then I can either get out of the hospital and continue along as normal or just reload the previouos save :)

I think simply playing the game makes it really enjoyable. I do like roaming around the city and just checking places out. But missions are also pretty fun to do, especially when you haven't finished the game yet.

You can take out your frustrations and only go to jail for seconds as opposed to years lol.

In all seriousness I'd have to go with the fact that it's a games here you play an antagonist. It's unique and I like that.

GTA V was the first GTA game I finished.  I loved the story so much in that game.  Usually I enjoy GTA games because of the freedom and exploration they provide.

I like causing riots, mostly. I find it to be a very good way to let off some steam because you get to make as big of a mess as you want without all the real life ramifications. Also, at the time when the first few GTA games were out and were really popular, there wasn't really any game like it, so you could only ever experience moving freely in this game alone.

When GTA first came out for the PC it was just so out there. I couldn't believe the kinds of things I could do or the fun I had ramming cars into one another. It really was such a simple pixelated game, but I had such fond memories of the original. Having the cops chase you was hysterical when I played with friends or better yet running them over.

What I love the most about the Grand Theft Auto franchise is the liberty given to explore your surroundings as much as you please and how immersive the worlds Rockstar creates are. All of their games are filled to the brim with one of a kind charm; something that a lot of developers could learn from.

Back