what do you guys think..

I wonder how well Xbox would have done if it didn't have Halo.

Demon_Skeith, that is so true lol. When I was younger, the only thing that caught Xbox over the PS3 for me, was simply because it had Halo. I hear from a lot of people who aren't very into gaming choose Xbox over Ps3 for the same reason, as well. But either way, Xbox is still better with it's graphics and controller layout! Honestly, I'm excited for the new Naruto game coming out, and the Halo pack of all the games. I'm definitely going to buy those right away. But all Xbox games are great to me, I'm a dedicated fan. If I could, I'd just buy them all. lol :grin: 

well i think they are gonna be great just wish alot of them were also available on PC (ready for witcher3!)

It's a shame... but xbox failed to me, really, i think i will buy the ps4 instead the xboxone... i dont know, i dont like some things they have done. But i ahve to say they have some kicking-ass games.

Well at the moment not a great deal to be honest with you on the Xbox One so I think that I am still waiting for much better titles to come out to convince me to buy one.As for the Xbox 360 I am very happy with the games that I have for it I nearly have 100 I have 94 games on my 250 Gig Hard Drive 

Back