What do you love about gaming?

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Personally, I love that it's fun and addictive. It can relieve stress and anxiety in my everyday life. It makes life more enjoyable and worthwhile too. It helps me when I'm depressed or just a wee bit negative about myself or life, it does give me a sense of accomplishment and pure joy, if beaten a boss/chapter or completing a mission. And you personally? What do you love about gaming in your case?

I like how games flex your creativity in motion or even show a sight at what other developers think is their mood for storytelling. They make entire jobs separated for games now, like character design, music, levels, menus, and the order of commands for an engaging gameplay loop.

Games really help me escape from the stresses of real life. I love how a huge creative team can come together and create a immersed world with fantastic stories, and good music. Heck in some cases it's not even a team, Stardew Valley was made by one guy!

I love the interesting stories in RPGs, and being able to explore different locations and levels in RPG games like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Fable 2, etc.

Gaming adds flair to my life. It makes me happy, helps me to relax and calm my nerves. It's a big hobby of mine.

Games help people to get their mind off of the real world. Be it what's going on at home, your job, the planet as a whole. Not to mention it helps you feel like you've accomplished something when you've made it past a certain area, obtained a higher rank, etc.

I have been a gamer all my life and because of this, it has helped me through so many tough times in my life. Gaming can allow you to shut off from the real world and do something to take your mind off things for a while and that always helps to keep your mind clear. There have been many times I have had bad days and I have turned to games. After spending time playing a game, I feel better and feel I can tackle the issues at hand better as well.

I have been a gamer all my life and because of this, it has helped me through so many tough times in my life. Gaming can allow you to shut off from the real world and do something to take your mind off things for a while and that always helps to keep your mind clear. There have been many times I have had bad days and I have turned to games. After spending time playing a game, I feel better and feel I can tackle the issues at hand better as well.
I have known a few people whom playing video games helped out when they were battling with depression. Gaming is wonderful.

Back