What do you plan to do this summer?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Apart from my rapidly approaching birthday, I'm not really sure what I plan to do this summer. Probably play some actual 3DS games.

For lulz, here's a countdown to your birthday.... if I got it right:
9b241219fe.png

As for what I'd do, play Ocarina of Time 3D, trying to discover how to get to Kokiri Forest..... OK, I might suck at OOT but not that much
tongue.gif
... also, if they're out by the end of Summer, play the other games I want, which is actually only 2, Mario Kart and "Super Mario"
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Regular stuff. Like an extended weekend.

Hopefully no traveling, I hate traveling.

nothing at all. I'm going to a camp at the beginning of August though.

EuroTrip!! Starting day after... Gonna start in Vienna, Austria... then gonna go to Munich , Venice, Milan, Zurich, Frauenfeld, Hockenheim, Croatia, Serbia, Amsterdam (Netherlands) and lets see if anything else will work out.. Just finished University so gonna get Krunk!(go crazy icydk) Festivals, Concerts and Parties. .. and loads of it!

Well I already am doing something 4 out of 10 weeks... Two vacations, day camp, summer camp... I guess I'll just talk to Mariowings (A.K.A Sketch) before he goes away for 2 years.

Sheesh, Summer don't start for a few more months yet down here....
It doesn't? OH CRAP. *tosses away beach ball*

*Catches beach ball* But that doesn't mean we can't have an indoor Beach Party! We'll just turn on all the heaters whilst it rains outside and lie in the sand I used to fill the TV room! If ya get too hot, that's what the paddling pool is for!

Ok, since it'll be winter here, I'll try not to catch a cold and play a lot more games on my 3DS, hopefully Mario Kart and Paper Mario will be out soon as well as OoT.

1. Work
2. Play videogames
3. Get online more often and write some articles
4. Save up for a new laptop and recording software (for Xbox/PS3)

1. Go back to some Super Smash Bros. Brawl hacking
2. Learn how to draw some of my own made manga characters. Gonna make both mah older and younger sister feel jealous of me.
3. Go hang out with some buddies from school more often.

Hanging out with my friends and playing video games mainly. Also coming on here.

Actually I have college test to do. Well a test to get into a college anyway, but that's no fun.

I'll hopefully get some 3ds games,go on a trip,and probably swim alot.

So far it's picking up Blazblue Continuum Shift II and other games from our distributors tomorrow (while snatching a copy for myself of course
tongue.gif
), attending E3 after work next Tuesday & all day Wednesday, relaxation, video gaming, and Anime Expo in L.A July 2nd. Beyond that I have no idea what's next to tell the truth.
mellow.gif

Fo real? Am I the only one that is actually leaving his country or PC?

Fo real? Am I the only one that is actually leaving his country or PC?
Not everybody can just decide to throw some money away for a trip, you know?

I know, i know... Still interesting to see that a lot of people are spending the summer at home... since it's usually me that doesn't get to go anywhere and just watches everybody else travel like crazy. Been like that for a few years
sad.gif
(thank you for the "awww" that I assume you just gave my little story:p)
It's evil, i know, but it makes me kind of happy to be on the other team for once.
luigi2.gif
i

EuroTrip!! Starting day after... Gonna start in Vienna, Austria... then gonna go to Munich , Venice, Milan, Zurich, Frauenfeld, Hockenheim, Croatia, Serbia, Amsterdam (Netherlands) and lets see if anything else will work out.. Just finished University so gonna get Krunk!(go crazy icydk) Festivals, Concerts and Parties. .. and loads of it!

Get lots of Street-Pass Miis!! WEEEEE!

Back