What do you think of online chat rooms in Apps/Programs and Games?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Online chat rooms in Apps/Programs and games can be useful for getting quick help from other users, and staff on how to use the app/program, or play a game, and find members to join their gaming clan. But, the online chat rooms can become full of rude comments if there is no moderator, and administrators to kick out people who use racist, sexist, and mean insults to make fun of other users.

I think on slower computers, and smartphones, the online chat room in apps and games may slow down their device, and may make a game have slow internet problems if their internet connection is slow.

Trying to chat while playing The Division is a real pain, while it great when it works, just too hard sometimes.

completely pointless, if the place is in a high traffic. Seriously, jump onto youtbe during a popular event, you can't read anyone's post because hundreds are posting all at once.

completely pointless, if the place is in a high traffic. Seriously, jump onto youtbe during a popular event, you can't read anyone's post because hundreds are posting all at once.

A user limit in the chatroom would be useful rather than letting everyone chat in one giant room with thousands of users. The app, and game can make extra chat rooms for other users when one room is full. I think some mobile games may have user limits in the in game chat room, and they make new chatrooms when one chatroom is filled up to prevent the chatroom from being too fast.

I think the YouTube chatroom on livestreams are meant more for the creator to read random questions, and answer them rather than to use for talking to strangers.

A user limit in the chatroom would be useful rather than letting everyone chat in one giant room with thousands of users. The app, and game can make extra chat rooms for other users when one room is full. I think some mobile games may have user limits in the in game chat room, and they make new chatrooms when one chatroom is filled up to prevent the chatroom from being too fast.

I think the YouTube chatroom on livestreams are meant more for the creator to read random questions, and answer them rather than to use for talking to strangers.

A limit would be good but sure to only anger people.

Back