What do you want and expect to see in The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD?

What do you want in the Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD?

• The cut dungeons/items/bosses put back in

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Fully explorable Hyrule

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Faster method of sailing and changing the wind direction

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Ability to use command melody with a button press

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A boss rush

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • A master quest version of the game with harder dungeons

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Me, I want the following:

1. Them to add back in the cut dungeons and content that was blatantly removed and replaced by boring crap like the Triforce Quest. Because come on, everyone wants a third dungeon near Greatfish Isle where you get the last pearl, right? And a new dungeon to replace the Triforce chard/chart hunting?

2. A boss rush, because we so need a way to refight Gohan, the Helmaroc King, Phantom Ganon, Puppet Ganon and a couple of other such bosses that we can't refight in Ganon's Tower.

3. A Master Quest mode. I loved this in Ocarina of Time 3D, and I'd love to see an equivalent for The Wind Waker too. People complain the dungeons are too boring and easy, now imagine them with all new puzzles, ten times the difficult monsters in each and some real major redesigning.

So what do you want to see in this game when it's remade on Wii U?

Well if for whatever god forsaken reason I buy this, I would want faster sailing and I hope maybe they'll make the graphics different. Maybe tone down the cel-shade so it doesn't give me a headache. I mean I'll still hate the game if they do because of the story and stuff like that, but hey maybe I'd buy it just to have it. It's the only reason I still have it on Gamecube. Now what I really, really want is for them to scrap this whole thing and remake Majora's Mask like that fake trailer. That's a much better idea.

Back