What do you WISH you were doing right now?

sherlockbones

Awards
Credits
I wish I was eating a giant banana split with a million different delicious toppings on it instead of staring at my computer drinking water. :( I'm not even sure where I could GET a banana split like that. It doesn't seem to exist outside of the Food Network.

I wish my best friend was here... he's doing some travelling though so i can't see him in a while. aargh. cannot wait.

I wish I was posting more interesting topics on my forum, so more people would join.

I wish I was posting more interesting topics on my forum, so more people would join.
You could start by changing the theme ;).

I wish I was, doing some hot chick or something?
Nah I don't know.
I wish I got some milk right now.

I wish i was floating in a huge tank filled with pleasantly warm water. I'm quite stressed at the moment so that would be a heaven for me.

You could start by changing the theme ;).

I wish I was, doing some hot chick or something?
Nah I don't know.
I wish I got some milk right now.

Thanks, for the suggestion. I changed the default theme to a dark theme instead of using the green theme. I wonder if it would make much of a difference.

Thanks, for the suggestion. I changed the default theme to a dark theme instead of using the green theme. I wonder if it would make much of a difference.
No problem.
It's better now, but have you ever considered investing in a custom theme? They are pretty sexy.
I see you got pretty okay activity, and a decent amount of members.
Has the members stopped coming, lately?

I wish I had some pizza and coca cola plus my friends here to enjoy some movie this evening.

No problem.
It's better now, but have you ever considered investing in a custom theme? They are pretty sexy.
I see you got pretty okay activity, and a decent amount of members.
Has the members stopped coming, lately?

I probably update to phpBB3 before I buy or make a custom theme, but I need to ask my admin for help on converting the phpBB2 database and mods to be compatible with phpBB3. I need to update to phpBB3 to install Postloop since phpBB2 does not work with Postloop according to Postloops.

Unfortunately, most of the members stop coming, but "occasionally" they come in to post. I also get a few members from post exchanges and randomly.

I wish I can find a way to promote my forum to get more members.

I wish i was talking with my friend right now, but seems he's too lazy to go online...

I wish I was at mcdonalds eating some bic mac. Then I would like to do something to get rid of headache ^__^

Back