What gadget help you the most in your life?

Monika

Full GL Member
Credits
For me, it would be a smartphone because without it...I won't somehow survive college. Phone helped me in waking me up, reminding me of my classes, researching on the spot, creating homeworks, helped me not to be bored, and it lets my parents at ease for I can easily talk with them.

The only problem would be low battery though.....

Well, I am not really sure.
Probably some game gadget. I don't even remember. I used to play a little with it, during my lab sessions sometimes xD

It would have to be the Smartphone for me as well. Extremely useful both at home and when I'm out and about. I don't really have battery problems. At 100%, I can usually make it last until I get back home even with me using it regularly and listening to music.

It would have to be the Smartphone for me as well. Extremely useful both at home and when I'm out and about. I don't really have battery problems. At 100%, I can usually make it last until I get back home even with me using it regularly and listening to music.

Wow~ haha teach me how to do that because by the time I get home it's already dead

A desktop computer would be most useful for me because I can use a desktop computer to quickly do a lot of tasks like type a document, edit a photo or video, record voice recordings, play games, and store all my important files.

I prefer keyboard and mouse for doing most tasks, and the larger screen of a desktop computer is nice for viewing video.

Wow~ haha teach me how to do that because by the time I get home it's already dead
What phone do you have? That's usually the main factor. I usually keep my brightness low and have the power saving mode setup on my S8 which helps a bit.

Yeah, that might be why. Not sure if that is considered as a mid-range phone but my old one used to be a mid-range one and the battery wasn't the greatest

Back