What game would you love to see come to Nintendo Switch?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
With more games coming to the Nintendo Switch along with other games we have seen come to the console that many never thought we would see on a Nintendo console, it got me thinking about what other games people would like to see on the Nintendo Switch.

When it comes to the Nintendo Switch, what game would you love to see come to it that is not on the Nintendo Switch yet.

Custom Robo Battle Revolution. Even if I can just play an import from my region confused Wii.

I feel it would be cool if the Nintendo Switch has more RPG games like Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts.

I can't wait to get the Hogwarts: Legacy for the Switch. Other than that, I can't think of anything I want to see on the Switch....

I can't wait to get the Hogwarts: Legacy for the Switch. Other than that, I can't think of anything I want to see on the Switch...

Me too, I would jump on the game on Switch too. It's been an incredible game so far.

I feel it would be cool if the Nintendo Switch has more RPG games like Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts.
It does have could versions of Kingdom Hearts, but yes, the DS games could use remade and we would need special treatment for Birth By Sleep, and 3D. If we see Chain of Memories on GBA NSO then there's a chance.

More versions of Yoshi. That was one of the ones we loved playing on the original Nintendo. Yoshi's Island, etc. Even spinoffs of some of the odd characters would be fun. Like one that features just the Shy Guys & their antics. Unless there is one already but I haven't seen it lol

Let me have a quick think....

New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race
New Wave Race

...Yeah, that's it.

More versions of Yoshi. That was one of the ones we loved playing on the original Nintendo. Yoshi's Island, etc. Even spinoffs of some of the odd characters would be fun. Like one that features just the Shy Guys & their antics. Unless there is one already but I haven't seen it lol
There was one for the 3DS and Wii U that could use ported over, as well as a few spinoffs from the GBA and DS. I wouldn't be surprised if they put the prior game on Switch. I feel like Paper Mario Color Splash for the Wii U had some Shy Guy antics, but a game would be nice. Weird to see side characters have specific games for them though as Birdo and Waluigi are more in the subplot and forgettable category. It's like having Goombas get their own game and they are mostly written to serve Bowser instead. Sounds more like fangame material.

I know that I mentioned the Hogwarts: Legacy game already but they could make some more Harry Potter themed games. Maybe release the Harry Potter years 1 through 7 again. Or maybe make a sequel to Legacy.

Diddy Kong Racing remaster

Back