Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
You are no better! You are 21, and don't think I know what people your age do. :p

Well I'm not 16 yet... :p A 13 year old where I live had a kid. I wanted to punch her so freaking hard in the face.

It's gross. They can barely take care of themselves, how are they going to take care of a freaking baby?

Amazing how Gamestop can still sell so many used consoles and games to pay for all the workers at an American factory these days since many people can easily buy used console, controllers, games, and game-stuff at Amazon, eBay, Craigslists, and other websites and places for a cheaper or similar price.

Glad to see Gamestop hiring Americans to fix and test used console in a factory which is clean and modern. This place look like a fun place to work.

Well not everyone trusts online purchases. After my experience with Best Buy and their shitty customer service, and eBay's general stupidity, I doubt I'll be buying things online unless it's an amazing deal.

lol Best Buy never even shipped my game, then support hung up on me! I raged so hard at my local stores customer service. Fuck them, and their good deals!

Back