What have you found to be the most addicting mobile game?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
When it comes to mobile games, you either get some that are okay to play for a little while before you get bored of them and move away from them and then you get ones that can be really addicting and you have to pull yourself away from them.

I myself found a game a few weeks ago that I have been playing daily since I found it that I have found pretty addicting called Harvest Land, I often have to pull myself away from it so now I only jump on when I know I have the time.

What game have you found to be the most addicting on mobile?

Call of Duty Mobile! Maybe because I ama fan of it. I believe it is one of the best games that I've played on my mobile phone.

Star Link: Hexa.
I'm only on level 1521. There are only 779 levels to go until I reach the maximum level of 2300. I will then be 290 in the global ranking. I'm 657 right now.
I have reached level 1800 before, but then my phone became unusable, so I had to restart the game from level 1. Its taken some time to reach 1521 again.

I'm not addicted to mobile games. I got some but just don't play unless I am away from home and have data to spare.

I was introduced to Top Eleven football manager and it is one of those mobile games that I can play consistently every week.

Back