• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I use Mozilla Firefox myself. I mean, I did once use Google Chrome, but I eventually decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

I'm always using my iPad so Safari browser.
Though on my Laptop I use Mozilla Firefox

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Mozilla Firefox for my desktop and laptop computer, and Safari for my iPad.

Internet Explorer. Firefox is slow as hell, Chrome is only useful for Twitter, which I rarely use, and Safari suuuuuuuuuucks. Internet Explorer is the obvious choice for anyone who uses the internet.

Google Chrome is my browser of choice. It never lets me down.

I use Google Chrome ;D I first starting using it when Internet Explorer was acting up... I mean I did try Firefox -as it was already installed- but it was just so slow and awful -.- So I just downloaded Chrome and never went back to Internet Explorer o.o

I use Chrome. In my experience it runs just a tad better than Firefox.

Chrome for me, though I've used Firefox before, and IE years and years ago. IE jsut has too many security issues and runs poorly. I'm curious what hassles people have had with Chrome however, as I've never had any troubles with it?

Google Chrome, mainly because it works best for my Laptop. All the other browsers are just slow for me except Firefox and Chrome, although I like the feel of Chrome more.

I like google chrome simply because all the bookmarks from my laptop pop up on the chrome on my phone. Ease of access is essential to my laziness.

Back