What is a cool name for a gaming channel?

Kita

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Do you have any name ideas for a new gaming channel?

If so, you can share them here.

Thank you! :)

My advise is not to worry too much about it, just as long as it's not something like xxXX7376546XXxx or something else that is impossible to remember.
My gaming channel is called "UltimatePisman" with "Pisman" being a typo of "Peace Man", and yet there's a huge Japanese audience.

All despite the name having nothing to do with gaming, and being not even close to Japanese.
On the other hand, the channel's official short name is "UP" for the English speaking audience, and ウルチマ (Ultima) for the Japanese speaking audience.

I remember when I was a kid, I like to make a gaming channel about minecraft. I did not even get a proper sleep thinking for the name, then I realize It's not worth it to think of it. Just avoid too serious names that almost sounds like a business company, focus on hilarious friendly names, because you might get young viewers. It is the content of your channel you should focus about. I also suggest to use foreign words like for example 'Jager' that means 'hunter' in germany. For me things like that is cool and interesting.

Gaming Latest :p

These days most good names are taken, so it comes down to what you want to base your channel on and make a name out of that. (like if you make a FPS channel, you want to do something FPS related in the name)

Most newcomers to YouTube tend to make really long intro filled with copyrighted material.
This is troublesome, because people get impatient and click the video away before starting.

But some nice intro and ending examples can be given.

I like the intro here:

As for ending:

Most newcomers to YouTube tend to make really long intro filled with copyrighted material.
This is troublesome, because people get impatient and click the video away before starting.

But some nice intro and ending examples can be given.

I like the intro here:

As for ending:
Seems very Cool!

I think that I came out with the perfect name for me.

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

I think that I came out with the perfect name for me.

Thanks for the suggestions. :)
What is it gonna be called?

I do not have a gaming channel and I do not have any intention of starting a gaming channel. However, I do visit gaing channel once in a while. name of the channel is important because the name helps you to remember the channel. When choosing a name, you should try to make it catchy and easy to remember. It does not matter whether the name makes sense or not, what matter si it should be intersting.

Back