What is making you happy?

What makes me happy is waking up first of all, you never know! Lol, family, friends and some type of social life. Black ops 2! Making music, going to the beach in SF. Yaaaa!

My significant other. We're both tired and loopy and we're making each other laugh. We're also watching Looney Tunes, which makes things even better.

I am happy because I received great news. It's a secret too. If you want to know, pm me. :grin:

Baking/cooking and cosplay. Those and more are just some of the things that make me happy. There's always something to look at, if you open your eyes.

Currently, my job is making me really happy. Everything is working out nicely and I really enjoy it. Other than that.. got a new iPad yesterday, so that :)

I'd say that eating makes me happy! I just really love eating delicous food! I'm sure that everyone enjoys eating too.

Right now I think that the fact I am alive and that I can be here typing on this forum I think that that is something that is really making me happy and I cannot complain. I think also the fact that God has been blessing me tremendously and that I have some good video games to play. I think that those are just a few things that are making me happy right now as I type this.

Life is making me happy, I am happy to be alive and healthy. I am happy that my family members are alive and happy. Every day of life is a gift, I seen so many people die over the last two years.

Greg

Back