What is the worst part about owning an Electric car?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I feel a robber stealing an electric car charger would be the worst part about owning an electric car. Some electric car charger stations are worth many hundreds of dollars and cost a lot of money to install in a house. The owner of the electric car will lose a lot of money and time when a robber steals their electric car charger from their garage or parking lot.

Plus, if your electric car battery is low or dead, you no longer can charge your car if the charger got stolen by a robber. The electric car can no longer be charged at home, and you need to tow it to another charger to charge it, or buy another charger to charge it at home again.

I suppose charging the car.

We are just too used to gas or petrol cars that it doesn't actually cross our minds all that much. I don't really think there is anyone else different with electrical cars

I agree charging would be frustrating for some people who are not used to charging their devices when they are not using them. I think repairing broken electric chargers can be frustrating and expensive since not many stores sell or repair electric chargers.

Back