What is your biggest fear?

Monika

Full GL Member
Credits
I would like to share my own biggest fear and that is the fear of being left alone. Is it the same as mine? Anyways, I developed this one when my puppy was taken away by my grandmother because she told me I'm not capable of taking care of it but I really love the dog, it's like my brother... I hope they gave me a chance back then so I won't have this fear or let alone teach me about these feelings. I remember crying outside our house waiting for the puppy to return...

How about you guys?

My greatest fear is being in a violent situation like war, school shooting, and riot where many people get injured and killed.

My greatest fear is being in a violent situation like war, school shooting, and riot where many people get injured and killed.

That is true, that's why I get worried for those who live in places with war, hopefully can donate to them...

Loosing someone who is most important in my life like friend and family ...

I would like to share my own biggest fear and that is the fear of being left alone. Is it the same as mine? Anyways, I developed this one when my puppy was taken away by my grandmother because she told me I'm not capable of taking care of it but I really love the dog, it's like my brother... I hope they gave me a chance back then so I won't have this fear or let alone teach me about these feelings. I remember crying outside our house waiting for the puppy to return...

How about you guys?

I must say that this is my greatest fear as well. I feel uneasy when I am at home by myself or someplace with no people around. I prefer to be close to a group of people that I don't know than being alone. I'm not sure when I developed this fear.

I am NOT a fan of insects that buzz and bite (Biggest being flies, mosquitos, thrips, gnats, and minute pirate bugs) when they walk over you! I am also agoraphobic, which is the fear of open spaces, being away from a safe and secure place, and large crowds!

I did use to say losing things I can't get back. But now I'm not so sure besides large bodies of water and heights and sometimes crowds. Like I feel I would have found a far greater fear than those by now. Also being alone sucks but I have never been alone for long enough to notice that one.

Not having enough money to handle the things of life. That is one of the things that makes me feel so down about life.

Heights and tornadoes. Dont know why about the tornado part cause ive never experienced one but I really...really dont want to lol.

Elevators. Everything about them.

I keep having lucid dreams about elevators malfunctioning every time I try to use one. The doors open while its still moving between floors, sometimes it goes down to a secret basement floor with a keypad, where you gotta know the right numbers to get in... Hell, I have dreams where the cieling of the elevator is being crushed against the top floor, caving the elevator in from the top.

I don't even know where the irrational fear of elevators came from.

Elevators. Everything about them.

I keep having lucid dreams about elevators malfunctioning every time I try to use one. The doors open while its still moving between floors, sometimes it goes down to a secret basement floor with a keypad, where you gotta know the right numbers to get in... Hell, I have dreams where the cieling of the elevator is being crushed against the top floor, caving the elevator in from the top.

I don't even know where the irrational fear of elevators came from.

My mother would rather use the stairs for a 6th floor than use the elevator.

Back