What is your favorite Nintendo game system?

Kizzel

Awards
Credits
I've been playing Nintendo games ever since I was able to pick up a controller. I was just interested in seeing which Nintendo game system you guys have enjoyed the most and for what reasons? For me it'd have to be the Gamecube. I remember how many hours I spent playing Animal Crossing and sharing my hard work on my town with my friends. Also the many hours of joy and frustration Super Smash Bros Melee brought me and all my friends!

Gamecube for me too!
Paper Mario TTYD and Super Mario Sunshine are some of my favorite games, among others like Pikmin 2 and Zleda Wind Waker
I think the controller is the best too.

this is easy the 3DS is my most favorite since the 3d internet fun 3d games play regular ds games buy games at eshop i also liked the gamecube

SNES

(I like refering to it as the Super Nes...)
It was my first personal Nintendo system, with some of my personal favorite games (LOZ Link to the Past, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario World, Mario RPG, a few Kirby games and some JRPG's I don't remember). Greatest days of my 4 year old life, though.

It has to be the GameCube. I remember playing Mario Party 4 and Mario Party 5. Awesome games. Haven't got them anymore, though.

Sad-Mario.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
id say the gamecube

The Nintendo 64. Sure, the Gamecube's got Pikmin and the best Paper Mario game released so far, but the N64 had Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Kirby, Pokemon, DK, Conker.... All great characters that made some great earth-shattering records on the system. As far as I'm aware Donkey Kong 64 holds the records for the most collectible items in a video game, Mario 64 was what REALLY kicked of 3D gaming, Banjo-Kazooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day where instant classics, and for the first time we got to control Yoshi in a platforming game without a baby screaming in our ear every five seconds.

And besides, it's actually quite a tough little console, taking some major weight for it to break compared to more up-to-date consoles.

I'd like to say the 3DS but the days of playing Mario Kart Super Circuit before school, Pokemon R/S/E/FR/LG as well as the find the chao in Sonic Advance 3 with my friends were pretty much the most fun i've had with a game system. So yeah the GBA for me

The 3ds because of how the 3DS allows for cutscenes and voice acting and how I can look like say Mario Kart 7 cheats without exited the game and the list goes on and on…

Oh man...I have to say the Gamecube is my favorite console. Back when I was still specifying which console I wanted to play when asking my parents for permission, even if I wanted to play Wii I'd say Gamecube hehe. Both Pikmin, Wind Waker, the first two Metroid Primes, Mario Party 4, SSBM, Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion...too many great games. I love some of the games on Wii (Both Zeldas, Prime 3, Galaxy 1 and 2, Brawl...) but Gamecube had more variety overall in my opinion.

As far as handheld...I have to say Game Boy Advance. The 3DS is great, but it's still new with games coming for it all the time, so I don't know if it'll STAY great. The DS was awesome, but for some reason it's the only system where I received more than one game for it that sucked. (Rayman Raving Rabbids 2...bad minigames. Battlefront: Elite Squadron...ruined the name Battlefront. Lego Star Wars 2...so glitchy it lost its fun, ect.) The GBA is the first handheld I wore out from playing so much. The Super Mario Advance remakes were great, Pokemon gen 3 was awesome (Sapphire is still my best version) the best Mario and Luigi game was there...two great Kirby games..., Metroid Fusion, the best two Fire Emblems released in America to date, and the fact I could play the 3 sweet Zelda Game Boy Color games (Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Link's Awakening DX) in addition to a LTTP remake and Minish Cap make this the best handheld ever.

Which do I like more of the two I just outlined above? I can't say. I honestly can't. They're equal in my mind, thus why I talked about both.

In the topic of the top 5 games I said my favorite was the Wii. Since then somethings changed and now it's differnt. (Mario Galaxy 2 didn't effect anything.)

My favorite is the N64. I got it when I was like 5 and my first game for it was Super Mario 64. I like to call this system the system of my childhood because it's the system I remember playing the most. I do have an NES, but the only game I ever played for it was Super Mario Bros. because I didn't have a lot of good games.

Well I would have assumed DYL would have said GameCube, after all, his favourite video game ever, Wind Waker was on that console....
tongue.gif

As for me? I'll get back to you.... never.

I liked the Gamecube the best. It had good quality games of so many different genres. I remember my friends and I used to play Gamecube so much...

Well I would have assumed DYL would have said GameCube, after all, his favourite video game ever, Wind Waker was on that console....
tongue.gif

As for me? I'll get back to you.... never.
Why do you constantly try to provoke me?

Why is this place full of dumb fucking retards who haven't heard of the fucking word 'joke'?

something said or done to provoke laughter or causeamusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote,or a prankish act:

I know what a joke is, but you do it so often that it's not really funny any more.

Nintendo 64. So many memories of playing it before and after school! Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, Snowboard Kids, Turok, 007 and Perfect Dark!

Oh ye gods...I can't even begin to imagine how many hours I spent playing Perfect Dark! Now I wanna play it again...
sleep.gif

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Its Between N64 & Gamecube....I Love Em Both Equally So I Cant Decide[/font]

Back