What is your favourite PS game?

That is a really difficult question since I have quite a few games that are at the top of my list. I loved Red Dead Redemption and replay the game all of the time. Spyro was the initial game series that got me interested in gaming in general. I've also absolutely loved Telltale's The Wolf Among Us, and The Walking Dead. While I can think of a ton of other games I really loved, I think my other top games are Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, and The Last of Us.

Mine is definitely Oblivion. I like the "Game of the Year Edition" especially. I have never seen expansion packs as we'll made as what I've seen in this all in one pack.

But any Game from The Elder Scrolls trumps all in my opinion.

LightJeep said:
I love everything about The Last of Us, one of the best stories I have ever experienced, even better than most popular movies for being a video game. The atmosphere this game has is just so amazing, the gameplay is not revolutionary but I enjoyed it, Naughty Dog once again showed us how much capable they are in making a game with excellent storyline and graphics. The characters are well written and they develop in a wonderful way as you play, I really like that this game has no hero, it's a different approach to what many games regularly do. This is one of those games in which you can get emotionally attached to, because it is really intense in every way possible.
Jesus, you're making me really regret quiting this game. In my defense, I just started university and was terrified about all my academic prospects. I went on my PlayStation the other day to start where I left off, but got the yellow light of death. I guess I was just never meant to finish this game. :(

But personally the game that I got most attached to was Ico on the remake for PS3. I don't know what it was about that game, it was just great.

I think hat the old Crash Bandicoot games were pretty good. They were simple and all, but I still thought they were fun just because of the style of game that it was. Also, I thought it was cool how Crash has that little signature spin.

Again it's pretty hard to pick a clear winner here although if I was pushed I'd have to spout out two answers.

First one being the series, which is of course Final Fantasy, not because all the games were brilliant, just because I will never be able to differentiate between VII and VIII so I am not even going to bother trying to. 

As for single game that I probably spent the most time on. Probably would have to be FIFA 13. With FIFA being by far the most played game in university among my friends, it soon became a favorite with me as well just because of the competitiveness factor. Nothing quite like getting a FIFA apology and the rights to gloat 

Fallout 3 without a shadow of a doubt. There's just so many superlatives I could use to describe that game. Sure it crashes all the time but I think it's a testament to how good the game is that people put up with it.

There are plenty of good games for Playstation console so it is quite hard to decide which is the best one and therefore I will only list my favorite games. For PS2 my favorite games were definitely Gta San Andreas and NFS Most wanted and NFS Carbon. For PS3 the favorites are Uncharted and Grand theft auto V.

This is so hard! I don't seem to have a favorite because I like them all. But if I had to choose a game to play the rest of my life... I can't, I'm going to have to go with all the Rockstar Games company games. I loved every GTA, they nailed them. Max Payne franchise was so bad-ass too, and don't forget Red Dead Redemption, I got emotionally attached to that game. Those are my favorites.

I have several. Any of the games in the Silent Hill of Elder Scrolls series are tied in my books.
Call of Duty Black Ops is definitely a close second.

Uncharted Among Thieves. While it's not the greatest testament to gameplay, the narrative is completely captivating. Right from the get go I felt it was going to be special.

Nothing has captivated me like Laura Croft and Tomb Raider.  A friend of mine had gotten it and all she would talk about was that game.  Finally I bought it although I thought it was stupid.  Not thinking like that now!

I remember also that there was a gmae on the PS I think that the name was soemthing like Onimusha or something like that. I think that that game was a really good game to and that is one that I really enjoyed as well as all of others.

I have quite an amount of favorites, even some are not as cherished as my Nintendo library (I didn't get my Sony system until 2009).

PS1 (Played throgh my PS2. Sans Resident Evil 2, this is almost my entire PS1 library):
Ape Escape
Metal Gear Solid 1
Silent Hill 1

PS2:
Guilty Gear XX:Accent Core Plus (If I could only master the gameplay, because the music is good)
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Unbalanced gameplay and cheap AI are slight detractors)
Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2

PS3:
Call of Duty:Black Ops (for the zombies)
inFAMOUS 1
Tales of Graces F
Tales of Xillia
Valkyria Chronicles
All three Uncharted games

My favorite PS3 game is Far Cry 3. I don't know why, but I can play this game all over again thousand times.

Final Fantasy 7 and it was my favorite on the PSOne, I cant remember how many times I've beaten it but my favorite characters were Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa.

Mine would have to be Twisted Metal.  My brothers and I have had so much fun playing against each other.  It's always more fun when you play it with others rather than playing it by yourself. 

Back