What is your most liked & disliked games?

ZandraJoi

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
& why? Doesn’t have to be a name per se. For me, the games I gravitate towards are simple ones that require some skill but any age range can adapt to it. Tetris, Dr. Mario, Donkey Kong are some titles.
The ones I don’t care to play are violent ones. I don’t even like watching horror movies so I don’t care to play a game that involves a lot of gore.

Don't like sports games, and like JRPG games.

I normally like Mario games and Harry Potter games.

I'm not normally into first person shooter games.......

I love RPG games because there are a lot of activities like fighting monsters, gathering items, and watching cinematic cutscense.

I'm not a fan of sports games.

I’m not massively into stealth only games but don’t mind when stealth is an element of a game. I’m not massively into Japanese style games either - just can’t really get into them.

I’m a fan of RPGs or games with a more focused storyline rather than bland open worlds.

I’m not massively into Japanese style games either - just can’t really get into them.
You mean Japanese anime style games?

How about Final Fantasy Games, do you consider them Anime Japanese style games?

My favorites are the uncharted series the farcry cry series but I'm pretty open minded. I enjoyed dragon age a lot.

I don't really touch these fighting games like mortal kombat nor any anime stuff.

My absolute favorites are city/colony builder which are rare in the console world.

I like portable platformers, RPGs, and racing games with free online play, simple fighting games, and games with retro low-poly designs on DS.

What I don't touch: lengthy single-player-only RPGs, multiplayer first-person shooters, free-to-play games, and DLC for any title. Non-Mario sports titles.

You mean Japanese anime style games?

How about Final Fantasy Games, do you consider them Anime Japanese style games?
Yes that’s probably a fairer definition of the style of games that don’t really appeal to me. I’ve never played a final fantasy game, can’t say they appeal to me much either. Should give one a go at some point and see I suppose.

Back