What Let's Players do you watch?

DampeThePoeHunter

Elite Baka
Awards
Credits
I'm personally a fan of Let's Playing. Though, hopefully I'll start one soon myself, but that's not the point here. I'd like to know what LPers you like. I watch (in no specific order) Chuggaconroy, NintendoCaprisun, AttackingTucans, Ka6scope, Donnabellz, JoshJepson, Argonmatrix, Luchajin. only to name a few.

Chuggaaconroy, ProtonJonSA, NintendoCapriSun, AttackingTucans, JoshJepson, PCULL44444, and Pewdiepie are some I watch.

Mainly just raocow at present, since most of the others either stopped making interesting videos or quit altogether.

SGBLikestoPlay, ClementJ642, ProtonJon, and a commentary group that does what some consider LPs, BrainScratchComms.

I don't watch much anymore. Once on a blue moon I'll watch Raocow or ProtonJon though.

I don't watch games, I play them.

In no particular order...

ProtonJonSA, NintendoCaprisun, Chuggaconroy, JoshJepson, TheRunAwayGuys (which is the ones mentioned as a group), ALoyalGamer... And pretty much any combination of them, including times when they play with/against other LP'ers, like in AttackingTucans and JoshJepson's Luigi's Mansion VS.

My 3 favorites (I love them equally) are AttackingTucans, donnabellez and lucahjin. I also watch chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, TheRunawayGuys, GameGrumps, ISneakSometimes, JoshJepson, KoopaKungFu, PurpleRodri, PokeCinema, RedFalconGames, SlimKirby, SuperJeenius and wiiviewr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slimkirby is by far my favorite. I also watch the rest of Cryatal Star Studio along with MadameWario and MadameToadstool. They're all awesome!

I watch GameGrumps becuase they seem genuine about what they do,other than that,other LPer's all act the same way and beg for subs,also I hate when they go on endlessly about thanking the veiwers like ''Thank you so much,herrp,it means a lots to me dderp .-.''.

Its a lame fad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Grumps because they're both hilarious and are fun to watch.

Been months since my first post, but I recently got into Game Grumps and have to say that they're fantastic.

Back