What Mega Pokemon Are You Looking Forward To Using

Amyntas

Awards
Credits
Soon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be releasing soon. I would like to hear your thoughts on the new mega evolution's, why you like the pokemon and its mega form, and maybe tell about what strategies people may be able to use with some of the new mega forms

tumblr_negdcdQqxA1takgo1o1_500.png

I am looking forward to using mega Sceptile, Pidgeot, and Steelix.

I'm honestly looking forward to using Mega Pidgeot as well, one strategy I have in mind is just spamming Hurricane lol thanks to its no guard ability, i'd use a Timid nature and I'm currently looking to get one with an HP Ice :p

Also Steelix, except I don't have a specific set for it but I know its gonna be a monster :grin:

I'm honestly looking forward to using Mega Pidgeot as well, one strategy I have in mind is just spamming Hurricane lol thanks to its no guard ability, i'd use a Timid nature and I'm currently looking to get one with an HP Ice :p

Also Steelix, except I don't have a specific set for it but I know its gonna be a monster :grin:

:o
Man, I honestly haven't put much thought into what new Megas I want to use. I want to use Steelix for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

:o
Man, I honestly haven't put much thought into what new Megas I want to use. I want to use Steelix for sure.

Yeah Steelix gets a crazy defense and special def boost So maybe impish or sassy nature for it. ?

I seriously wanna take Mega Beedrill for a spin. BeedrilI has always been a favorite of mine, though it's always been kind of underpowered. In X and Y one of the first things I noticed was Beedrill's new killing power with his stat buffs, and now with its added mega form...it just goes without saying that I'm gonna have some fun.

I seriously wanna take Mega Beedrill for a spin. BeedrilI has always been a favorite of mine, though it's always been kind of underpowered. In X and Y one of the first things I noticed was Beedrill's new killing power with his stat buffs, and now with its added mega form...it just goes without saying that I'm gonna have some fun.

I see Beedrill being a force to be reckoned with.?

After taking a second look, I am really looking forward to using Mega Altria, I've even began breeding some in Dream Balls HA with some very nice egg moves, one being Hyper Voice which will greatly benefit from its new Pixilate ability. I've also got Power Swap so I will most definitely be using Draco Meteor on it so I can keep swapping my negative stats :p Very good Sp. Attacker :d

I've also been preparing for Mega Lopunny , with Dream Ball and HA, I've got a few moves that I think are Ice Punch, Fake Out, Low Kick and Encore.

Last edited by a moderator:
After taking a second look, I am really looking forward to using Mega Altria, I've even began breeding some in Dream Balls HA with some very nice egg moves, one being Hyper Voice which will greatly benefit from its new Pixilate ability. I've also got Power Swap so I will most definitely be using Draco Meteor on it so I can keep swapping my negative stats :p Very good Sp. Attacker :grin:

I've also been preparing for Mega Lopunny , with Dream Ball and HA, I've got a few moves that I think are Ice Punch, Fake Out, Low Kick and Encore.

Oh Man that sounds pretty good. Only a few days left until release

Mega Steelix, Mega Salamance, and Mega Beedrill.?

Mega Steelix will eat everything up, Salamance will just crush...  things.  And Mega Beedrill gets double power STABs.  Yuss.

Back