What model of computer do you think will be most popular for Stadia?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think the most popular models of computer for playing Stadia games will be cheaper $150 to $250 Windows 10 laptops with 32GB to 64GB storage space. These cheap laptops seem to be popular with children, more casual PC buyers like elementary school students, cheap people who shop at discount stores like Wal-mart and poor people who may still want to play games on their PC with 32GB space.

32GB to 64GB of storage space is not enough storage space to install Windows 10, and a few newer games except for smaller file size games like Minecraft, and very old Windows games which originally was sold on a CD disc with a maximum file size of 700MB for games. Stadia game streaming maybe attractive to computer owners with 32gb to 64gb of storage space, and dont want to upgrade their internal storage drive to a larger size storage size or use a USB hard drive for installing some compatible offline games onto an USB hard drive.

I'd say whatever gives best image of the screen and can possible smooth out any lag.

I'd say whatever gives best image of the screen and can possible smooth out any lag.

I think thicker laptops with 1080P HD and better screens, and Wired Ethernet Ports maybe popular with Stadia gamers.

Many newer thin Windows laptops, Apple laptoos, and mini desktop computers no longer have wired Ethernet ports which are better for streaming video with less lag problems.

Me as Macbook User, you cannot imagine how hyped I am. Since years I cannot play any game even the any age of empires series.
But now I am able to play these games thanks to Google Stadia.

List of Confirmed Google Stadia Games
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Baldur’s Gate 3
Borderlands 3
Cyberpunk 2077
Darksiders Genesis
Destroy All Humans
Destiny 2
Doom (2016)
Doom Eternal
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2